Super Contributor

Squirrel Selfie Goes Terribly Wrong for Maine Teenager

have you guys seen this??

it was shown on our morning news! i don't know why people do not understand that animals - especially WILD animals - don't have time for our foolishness!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/squirrel-selfie_n_5242242.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Squirrel Selfie Goes Terribly Wrong for Maine Teenager

Score for the squirrel!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}......If the kid had gotten hurt, I wouldn't think this was so funny. But since he didn't....it's hilarious.

And can I just take this opportunity to go off topic and rant a little? I am so fed up with having to watch a commercial every time I click on a video. It's annoying and intrusive. I click on videos less and less now because of it.

Okay...sorry to hijack your thread shesallthat. Back to the squirrel....

Respected Contributor

Cute story. That squirrel taught the kid a thing or two, LOL.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Okay that gave me a much needed laugh! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Apparently the squirrel woke up on the wrong side of the tree that day. Glad the guy wasn't hurt, but the pic was funny. The squirrel went all "Kanye" on him! LOL!

Super Contributor

On 5/1/2014 Jules5280 said:

Okay that gave me a much needed laugh! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Apparently the squirrel woke up on the wrong side of the tree that day. Glad the guy wasn't hurt, but the pic was funny. The squirrel went all "Kanye" on him! LOL!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} it was the flash that did it!!!

when we would do stupid things like this as kids my grandmother would not fuss or lecture us - as long as she could see our lives were not in danger. all she would do is give us "that" look and say "well i don't think you will try that again anytime soon!" {#emotions_dlg.lol} the experience had taught us plenty as far as she was concerned.