Respected Contributor

@justmyopinion wrote:

We were at the concert too! 

What a performance. This is the 3rd time I've seen him and it keeps getting better and better.

It was a beautiful night all around, weather, good company and fantastic music.

Magical night indeed I am still on cloud nine! 

Escaping the parking lot was another thing.

Respected Contributor

Re: Springsteen Concert

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

So my DD had surprised me with Springsteen Tickets. I had not been to a Bruce concert since before she was born. We went last night to Bruce final of his 3 days here.

It was amazing and the best part was experiencing it through my DD. Beautiful night at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford NJ.  I was having so many flashbacks to prior concerts and tailgate's at the Meadowlands. And added new fond memories of tailgating with two youngsters (her fiance came as well)  Including watching Bruce perform Jersey Girl along with a fireworks above the stadium.

Bruce never fails his fans and did 4 and half hrs G-d bless that man and the band. He along with the remaining E Street Band performed a very poignant and moving tribute to the Big Man Clarence Clemmons and sweet soul Danny Federici. Both original members of the E Street band that passed away in 2011 and 2008 respectively. 

But prior to the tribute was what brought me to tears. Hearing Springsteen perform Jungleland accompanied by Jake Clemmons on Sax.  Jake is Clarance's nephew and joined the band in 2012.  That just did me in. It was beautiful and so amazingly touching.

This band conjures up so many memories of growing up in NJ and all that goes with it. Not just the jersey shore, or any of the silly reality shows that have plagued my beloved state. But the heart and soul and what it means to be from here and from the working class. Bruce helped us get through 9/11 and Sandy and G-d willing he will continue on. 

I am just so thankful my DD finally gets what her crazy Mom has been reminiscing about for all these years. Its one thing to hear him on  the radio its another to bear witness to his concerts.

Hi caravaggio, Smiley Happy

What a night!!  I'm so glad you enjoyed it....especially with your daughter. Smiley Happy

Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. The weather was gawjis!!

Hi I thought of you and your guy! I can't believe it has been so long since the last time I went to a Springsteen concert! He was just as good if not better since I last saw him. Hope you have a good week ahead!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

So my DD had surprised me with Springsteen Tickets. I had not been to a Bruce concert since before she was born. We went last night to Bruce final of his 3 days here.

It was amazing and the best part was experiencing it through my DD. Beautiful night at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford NJ.  I was having so many flashbacks to prior concerts and tailgate's at the Meadowlands. And added new fond memories of tailgating with two youngsters (her fiance came as well)  Including watching Bruce perform Jersey Girl along with a fireworks above the stadium.

Bruce never fails his fans and did 4 and half hrs G-d bless that man and the band. He along with the remaining E Street Band performed a very poignant and moving tribute to the Big Man Clarence Clemmons and sweet soul Danny Federici. Both original members of the E Street band that passed away in 2011 and 2008 respectively. 

But prior to the tribute was what brought me to tears. Hearing Springsteen perform Jungleland accompanied by Jake Clemmons on Sax.  Jake is Clarance's nephew and joined the band in 2012.  That just did me in. It was beautiful and so amazingly touching.

This band conjures up so many memories of growing up in NJ and all that goes with it. Not just the jersey shore, or any of the silly reality shows that have plagued my beloved state. But the heart and soul and what it means to be from here and from the working class. Bruce helped us get through 9/11 and Sandy and G-d willing he will continue on. 

I am just so thankful my DD finally gets what her crazy Mom has been reminiscing about for all these years. Its one thing to hear him on  the radio its another to bear witness to his concerts.

Hi caravaggio, Smiley Happy

What a night!!  I'm so glad you enjoyed it....especially with your daughter. Smiley Happy

Hope you enjoyed the holiday weekend. The weather was gawjis!!

Hi I thought of you and your guy! I can't believe it has been so long since the last time I went to a Springsteen concert! He was just as good if not better since I last saw him. Hope you have a good week ahead!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

Hi, Smiley Happy  My guy is going out on tour in the fall. I hope to see the band when they are in NY and/or Jersey.

I bet you are still on a high from the concert.  It is always fun to do something that makes you feel so good and brings back so many memories. Smiley Happy

Hope you have a great week too. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.