Respected Contributor
On 8/14/2014 croemer said:

Want to add they come in different colors and shapes...I assume depending on the area they can be found.

Wow croemer! My state is included on that map. I NEVER ever heard of a blister bug! EWWWW!

PS: That's what I have always heard about not feeling the bite of a brown recluse.

Honored Contributor

We were riding in our golf cart and suddenly out of no where this huge, hairy RED spider comes down right in front of my face. I screamed and clapped my hands together and smashed it. I have never before seen a red spider and hope to never see one again.That beast was ugly and his body was about the size of a dime. When you are in a campground people are here from all parts of the country so you do get critters who have hitched a ride from other places. We once saw a scorpion in Pa - probably didn't know what to make of Pa weather, and everything being green and moist.

Super Contributor

OMG those blister bugs are horrible!

Last summer I went to sit on a chair on the patio and I was instantly bitten by a spider that I didn't see when I went to sit. Had to go to Dr the next day because it became very swollen and itchy. Later on the blisters started to seep! Yuk!

Have always been terrified of spiders, and that was the first time I was ever bitten by one!

Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Giordan said:

I saw a spider (in a web) on one of my lawn chairs. I sprayed with "Home Defense" and it went crazy...hundreds of little baby spiders came out everywhere. I felt really, really bad...for about 2 seconds!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

LOL...I used to feel that way...now...they are goners...if I see them...guilt free.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 gig2750 said:

OMG those blister bugs are horrible!

Last summer I went to sit on a chair on the patio and I was instantly bitten by a spider that I didn't see when I went to sit. Had to go to Dr the next day because it became very swollen and itchy. Later on the blisters started to seep! Yuk!

Have always been terrified of spiders, and that was the first time I was ever bitten by one!

Yikes...huh?

Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 scotttie said:
On 8/14/2014 croemer said:

Want to add they come in different colors and shapes...I assume depending on the area they can be found.

Wow croemer! My state is included on that map. I NEVER ever heard of a blister bug! EWWWW!

PS: That's what I have always heard about not feeling the bite of a brown recluse.

And here I thought it would hurt...I felt...NOTHING!