Esteemed Contributor

Kristen is surely breaking the all time record today for speed talking. OMG it's amazing how she can do that and not pass out because there is no time taken to breathe, or so it seems, just talktalktalktalktalk non-stop at 100mph.

Esteemed Contributor

Cannot stand to listen to her.  It's ridiculous.  When I see her hosting a show, I immediately change the channel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Speed Talking

[ Edited ]

She probably has potential to be a reasonably good host.  However, I'm another one who cannot watch her....only because she talks so fast I can barely grasp her message.  Such a shame.  She's lovely.

Valued Contributor

Speed talking makes my heart race,therefore i cannot watch anyone talking that fast.I have to turn the channel very fast!

Respected Contributor

Lot's of "excuse me, you go" ... "no, you go" between her and Gary.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea who Kristen is, but it's 'slow-talking' that will drive me crazy.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I am perfectly serious: is she on something? Her manic speech tells me a lot.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I have no idea who Kristen is, but it's 'slow-talking' that will drive me crazy.  Smiley Happy

Omg there is a host on JTV that could put you to sleep. She talks so slooooowwww in this nasal, southern drawl. I can't stand it. I don't know how they keep her on air. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

PurpleBunny wrote:

chickenbutt wrote:

Omg there is a host on JTV that could put you to sleep. She talks so slooooowwww in this nasal, southern drawl. I can't stand it. I don't know how they keep her on air. 

Hey, Purple Bunny.  Nice seein' ya.

You're right - that would make me crazy.    It makes me feel like reaching down their throat and pulling the words out.  JUST SAY IT, ALREADY!  hehe  Smiley Happy

Fortunately, my living room Tivo has 'Quick Mode' so when I watch something populated with slow-talkers I can crank it up 30% and it just sounds regular.  love that!  I use Quick Mode a fair amount.

Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I spelled her name wrong, it's Kerstin not Kristen.......if that helps you know who I meant.