Respected Contributor

@Jordan2   It sounds like a refund for a deposit that you paid (probably when you signed up for service with Time Warner Cable), and the interest on that deposit.  To get over 50% back in interest, I bet you put that deposit down a long time ago!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Jordan2   It sounds like a refund for a deposit that you paid (probably when you signed up for service with Time Warner Cable), and the interest on that deposit.  To get over 50% back in interest, I bet you put that deposit down a long time ago!

Yes this is what I'm thinking. The refunds for the settlement I think would be done by now and were only if you had a certain level of internet service. A deposit could go way way back.

Trusted Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Our email is with Spectrum and they just changed the way the email website and the entire page looks. I can’t even figure out how to open the email...can only see what’s in the inbox. 

@lovesrecess When you are looking at the list of emails in the Inbox just click on the subject line of the email you want to read. Once you open one the list of all the emails will move to the left of the one you're reading. I actually like it that way. The old way I think you had to click and go back to the Inbox to see the other messages. You'll get used to it.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2, I noticed that it just said Spectrum when I was paying my bill, but I think the amount was the same, I didn't notice any "credits" to my account!

Honored Contributor

My bill was just due a couple days ago and I noticed nothing different.  I get my bill via e-mail.  I know I didn't have credits because the amount was the same as I've been paying. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 Gee.  You mention problems with NYS and refunds.  Did you call the company and ask for details?  If you didn't, you've wasted time doing this posting.

Why do you care what others did or din't get?  That's their problem to figure out.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@Jordan2 Gee.  You mention problems with NYS and refunds.  Did you call the company and ask for details?  If you didn't, you've wasted time doing this posting.

Why do you care what others did or din't get?  That's their problem to figure out.

Gee, why so hostile? I was only wondering if anyone else had the same experience. I thought the point of the boards were to exchange ideas, ask questions, and get advice. @Cats3000  you have a good day.

Occasional Contributor

I called because I had received a credit...it WAS as a result of the settlement. 

Honored Contributor

@shoppinmom1 wrote:

I called because I had received a credit...it WAS as a result of the settlement. 

@shoppinmom1 thanks for the information.