QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC it contained an outside link

Honored Contributor
Around here constant billing and outage problems. Also nonstop phone calls trying to get you to upgrade your package.
Regular Contributor

Time Warner and then Spectrum , could not be happier. We have a bundle and it is beyond reasonable and that is because we live in a gated community . Always make the best of the situation .

Super Contributor

Re: Spectrum Cable

[ Edited ]

UPDATE to previous post.  I was very happy with Time Warner after trying all the other providers over the years.  I was able to pare down the monthly cost of my phone, tv and internet to something I could live with. 

Spectrum made a lot of grandiose promises with splashy commercials and mailers.  Don't believe it!!!  When they took over, everything deteriorated immediately - reliability, service, response time, overall quality - and the cost skyrocketed.  My monthly bill TRIPLED within 3 months.  Spectrum became a big joke on my local NextDoor.  Everyone complained and as soon as Google Fiber started offering service, the rush was on to drop Spectrum asap.  Google Fiber's comparable service package was more expensive for me, so I called Spectrum in an attempt to get a better deal.  I told them I was considering Google Fiber.  They were extremely arrogant. They made no attempt to negotiate and obviously had no interest in retaining my business. They actually offered me an even more expensive package!!  Because I work from home and need dependable internet, I went with GF. It has been awesome for over a year now.  I'm nearing retirement.  I just took advantage of the Amazon Fire TSV from QVC.  Getting prepared to cut the cord and pay for only the programming that I want and enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
Around here constant billing and outage problems. Also nonstop phone calls trying to get you to upgrade your package.

You can tell the company not to call.

Occasional Contributor

TWC to Spectrum as well. Lots of issues and higher pricing. Have now gone with Internet only with Spectrum and streaming. Still have outages with streaming. Added on hulu and sling.  Total is about $120 @ less a month.