Honored Contributor

Abby Cunningham of Knots Landing. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

This is a fun thread.  I loved Shiela Carter's character on Y and R.

Joan Collins is a good one too.  Now she has come back to TV on the Royals cast as a mother whose daughter is never "good enough."  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Phoebe Tyler from All My Children

Erica Kane comes in for a close second LOL

Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Loved Delia Reid Ryan Ryan Coleridge on "Ryan's Hope."  She was crazy, wild, insecure, and devious.  How I miss watching those reruns on "SoapNet" !  My favorite was when she faked a nervous breakdown to hold onto a man. 

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the catfights between Alexis and Krystal!

Respected Contributor

All of these actresses are amazing choices! They scared the daylights out of me but I couldn't stop watching lol! 

Valued Contributor

...Lucinda Walsh from As the World Turns...

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I haven't watched soaps in years!!! WHen I did watch them I watched the CBS soaps, Y&R, Guiding Light and As the World Turns, oh Bold and the Beautiful too. Sheila Carter, definitely a good villianess, also Sally Spectra from B&B and didn't Phyllis start out as a bad girl on Y&R. The other day I was home and flipping through the channels and Y&R was on and I literally did not know who one character was.

I think my fav show was As the World Turns and I liked Carly as a villianess. Well, she started out as one.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

OMG, I haven't watched soaps in years!!! WHen I did watch them I watched the CBS soaps, Y&R, Guiding Light and As the World Turns, oh Bold and the Beautiful too. Sheila Carter, definitely a good villianess, also Sally Spectra from B&B and didn't Phyllis start out as a bad girl on Y&R. 

Here is a good image of the Sally vs. Stephanie relationship.

Honored Contributor

Jill from Y & R had her moments too.