Honored Contributor

Do you have a favorite?

I haven't seen any soaps in a long time, but Sheila from Y & R was one of my favorites.

From the movies, I always liked Rebecca De Mornay in The Hand that Rocks the Cradle.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Soap Opera Villainess

[ Edited ]

Iris Cory Carrington Delaney Bancroft Wheeler (Beverlee McKinsey) from Another World.

Honored Contributor
Sheila Carter hands down!
Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Iris Cory Carrington Delaney Bancroft Wheeler (Beverlee McKinsey) from Another World.

@lulu2

I had to look her up. I knew her from Guiding Light- Alexandra Spaulding.

Honored Contributor

Kimberlin Brown  as "Shelia Carter" gets my vote.

Honored Contributor

Helena Cassadine (Constance Towers) on General Hospital.  She kills, she kidnaps, she freezes, she tortures, and brings back from the dead ... even her own family.  She has died and come up missing a hundred times and then "pops" back in to stir up trouble.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

ITA Preds!!   Helena is EVIL !!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

When I was younger, my mom got me addicted to Days of Our Lives for awhile.  I DO NOT watch any soap operas now.  However, back then the villain was.....

Haha.  So cheesy, but we couldn't NOT watch it.  

I teach - what's your superpower?
Honored Contributor
Sheila Carter, for sure. I still think she might reappear from the dead one day, lol.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

DYN_JoanCollins.JPG

Alexis!

Nobody does it better....