Super Contributor

So ... what have you bought on Amazon today?

I buy from Amazon.com but am not an Amazon Prime member ... I could not justify a $99 membership, even with the free shipping ... I usually order over $35 and qualify for the free shipping, so I thought that was just fine ..

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Respected Contributor

Re: So ... what have you bought on Amazon today?

Nothing I tried to buy a pair of shoes and the size and color said available but they wouldn't go into the cart. I don't really see anything I want. They have the cheaper kindle on sale not the new paper white.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just missed a memory stick and there is some kitchen stuff that is coming up that I would like to see the price on.  I wonder if they had those TV's on already . . . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is kind of a rip off ---from all the advertising you would think they were going to put most of the stuff on a "super black Friday" deals---not even close!!! I wanted a new mini Ipad and none of that is sale priced. A little more than dissapointed!!! and I'm a Prime member.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@humpty dumpty wrote:

I buy from Amazon.com but am not an Amazon Prime member ... I could not justify a $99 membership, even with the free shipping ... I usually order over $35 and qualify for the free shipping, so I thought that was just fine ..

Me too, I am also not a Prime member, usually get free shipping anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing yet.....

Honored Contributor

So far I'm a little disapointed.  I thought it was going to be a huge sale with really great deals but so far I haven't seen much that interests me. I'll keep checking periodically just to see because there are some things I'm hoping to see sales on....maybe later today.

I did get however a Kindle Touch for $49.00.  I had the original Kindle and replaced it last year with a Paperwhite.  Gave DH my old Kindle but it broke right away and never got him another.  This was a good opportunity for replacing that one.  I love my Paperwhite but I think he'll be happy with the Touch version.

Super Contributor

I'm not seeing anything that is a deal.  Am I missing something? 

I do love having prime and use it often.  

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm not in the mood.  I didn't see anything exciting either.

Honored Contributor

I got the 16 GB Kindle Fire HD 7 for $99. That's $60 off the regular price so that's a pretty good savings. I was a little disappointed in the overall sale though. I thought there would be better deals on more stuff to tempt me. (I'm just as glad there wasn't though as I could use the new Kindle Fire.) Given the promotion for it, I thought we'd see much, much more.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!