Esteemed Contributor

Re: So tired of hearing about/ reading about that gorilla.

Can't figure out why you would perpetuate the story by starting a  post about it.

Respected Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

It's become increasingly clear to me that the OP is nothing but the usual garden-variety internet troll.  I will admit I've tried to reason with her (?) on many occasions, but the fact of the matter is it's impossible to reason with a troll. The sole purpose of this type of entity is to create chaos and that she (?) does masterfully.

I don't know if anything she (?) says is true. I don't know if she's (?) male or female. I'll never know, but one thing I'm certain of is that from now on I'll take everything OP posts with a BIG grain of salt and just have fun with it. I'll object to the overtly rude things, but otherwise, it's just entertainment.

NO ONE can take you where you don't willingly go...........you have to take some of the responsibility................................raven

sorry. that doesn't even make sense in the context of my post.

Take responsibility for recognizing text book trollish behavior?  

I think I just did.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

It is done . It is over with. The end . The gorilla is dead. It seems to me that a lot of people need to get a life that involves people for them to interact with. Nature is cruel, animals eat other animals every day. Humans will go on and on about this poor animal while they sit there eating a ham sandwich or a hamburger. IMO - the carrying on about this is very immature. 

@151949 So you start yet another thread about it? That tells me you can't be that tired of it.  

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

It seems so many want to save the gorilla at all costs. Would you rather the child died? I find human life more improtant.

We are the Stewards of this planet not the Masters. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Because zoo animals are captive and visitors are free to come and go, I would like those attending to sign a release upon entering accepting responsibility for any risk to themselves acknowledging that the animals' welfare comes first?

While attempts would be made to rescue a visitor,  as long as the animal remains in his enclosure,  he would not be harmed.

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's not very nice.............Raven

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

It is done . It is over with. The end . The gorilla is dead. It seems to me that a lot of people need to get a life that involves people for them to interact with. Nature is cruel, animals eat other animals every day. Humans will go on and on about this poor animal while they sit there eating a ham sandwich or a hamburger. IMO - the carrying on about this is very immature. 

Really? Sure he was just a animal, lets just ignore it,he is dead,do you do that towards people also?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@mstyrion 1 wrote:

It's become increasingly clear to me that the OP is nothing but the usual garden-variety internet troll.  I will admit I've tried to reason with her (?) on many occasions, but the fact of the matter is it's impossible to reason with a troll. The sole purpose of this type of entity is to create chaos and that she (?) does masterfully.

I don't know if anything she (?) says is true. I don't know if she's (?) male or female. I'll never know, but one thing I'm certain of is that from now on I'll take everything OP posts with a BIG grain of salt and just have fun with it. I'll object to the overtly rude things, but otherwise, it's just entertainment.

NO ONE can take you where you don't willingly go...........you have to take some of the responsibility................................raven

sorry. that doesn't even make sense in the context of my post.

Take responsibility for recognizing text book trollish behavior?  

I think I just did.

then I'll dumb it down for you............if bait is thrown out, no one is forcing you to bite, you did it all on your own, so own it..................................raven

Why are you arguing with me?

I never said anyone was forcing me to do anything.

Perhaps you just want to flame this thread?  I don't know, but go ahead if it makes you happy.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

occasionalrain wrote:

Because zoo animals are captive and visitors are free to come and go, I would like those attending to sign a release upon entering accepting responsibility for any risk to themselves acknowledging that the animals' welfare comes first?

While attempts would be made to rescue a visitor,  as long as the animal remains in his enclosure,  he would not be harmed.

I like that very much!  It makes good sense.