Visitor

How is Mary Beth Roe doing and when will she be back on air.

Respected Contributor

Re: How is Mary Beth Roe doing and when will she be back on air.

About a week ago she posted on Facebook, her concussion therapy was coming along, still had sight and balance issues. Out another 6 weeks.

My very best wishes to Mary Beth! We miss you!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update @ellaphant.

Prayers for MaryBeth.❤️

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

I have great respect for Mary Beth.  I hope the Lord heals her.  Come back soon Mary Beth.  You are missed.

Regular Contributor

She posted new yesterday on her FB..Hopefully she will be back on air soon but she sounds like she has a ways to go to be well again..

Honored Contributor

Her facebook page is public, and anyone, not just facebook members, can go and read all her posts and updates about how she is doing.

Just google Mary Beth Roe facebook, and you can find it easily.

Honored Contributor

5/30/16  via facebook

Hi friends who I love and miss.
Wanted to keep in touch with you.... I'm still doing physical therapy for my neck, back, left knee and right ankle at one of the area's best rehab places in the state, if not the country. Also continuing concussion therapy and making improvements, a little each week. Still having some trouble with my right eye that was hit in the accident, but again, I have one of our area's top opthomologists taking care of me.

But all of this is nothing compared to what our men and women in uniform go through both during and after they serve our country. With that, I'm even more in awe of their sacrifice and dedication to fighting for our freedom. We are SO grateful!!
God bless America and you! MB!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein