Honored Contributor

Re: So Who Is Ready For SPRING!!!!!!

I'm ready for it.....but it will be a while getting here.  After this ice storm we just had.....enough is enough. 

Honored Contributor

I am. January thaw last week and a bit this week. I hate snow, mostly because I have to shovel it with no help. And I think I suffer from seasonal affective disorder, so I just hate winter in general. I love to get outside, I still do in the winter when I walk for exercise. I've lived my whole life in a place with pretty brutal winters and I'm just tired of it. When my life circumstances allow me to I'd love to move anywhere with mild winters. Just not too hot or humid.

Spring also means the start of baseball season, and I love baseball. 

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

I am not ready, I live in North Florida and we usually have some cold weather. Not so this year only 2 days so far have been below 50 and it has not been below 40 at night. Once April rolls around here we start to get some hot days then all summer, June through Sept we can bet on above 90 temps and high humidity. The summer is long here. I can't complain though our weather has been in the 70's this winter but days to wear the winter fashions are limited this year. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like extremes either way, cold or heat. The snow and ice are a real PITA. If we could have longer springs and autumns, that would be great, but it seems to go right from cold to heat, and then right back from heat to cold.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

No. no. no.  Stop it!   Chicky wants lots more winter.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, of course I'm thinking about it but Spring is four months away.  So I'm not thinking too much about it now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always loved winter but in the past few years winter means virus after virus, so that's not fun.

@QVCkitty1    hit the nail on the head, it's the extremes that are a problem.

We've had it cold for months where we live.  I do like sleeping better at night and the clothes for this weather.

Respected Contributor

I don't rush the seasons. Spring will come in due time.

Honored Contributor

Not me.........it's 100° here by May.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I like winter so I'm ok with the 2 month wait.