Super Contributor

Re: So Upset With ShopHQ Customer Service

HQ insists on charging tax on items that are not taxable in my state - so I have pretty much given up on them as well.

Respected Contributor

I hate ShopHQ. I did an auto pay once and I forgot but I called them before it was shipped out and they refused to cancel it. The girl was hateful and just said well when you get it return it. That was the last time.

Honored Contributor

When Skinn was still there I ordered some foundation. I know what color I wanted and I know what I ordered. They sent the wrong color and I called them and they insisted I didnt order the right color. After arguing with them I let it go, returned it, and never ordered anything from them that required picking a color. They were rude and unhelpful.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sapphiregal   So tell us, did the second CS rep refund all the fees you were charged?

@Kachina624 

Yes, she did. Actually, her figure came up 56 cents less than what it should have been (odd amount), but, I was so ready to be done with it that I wasn't even going to argue over pennies. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@claros wrote:

HQ insists on charging tax on items that are not taxable in my state - so I have pretty much given up on them as well.

Here too, I keep contacting their CS and telling them until they comply i am not buying any supplements or Healthcare items from them, here in MD we do not pay tax on these types of items. 

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking about trying them out, as I notice that Serious Skin Care is now with them. But after hearing about all the problems, I think I am going to skip it. I don't need the aggravation, if there was a problem.