Honored Contributor

Re: So, Two Pit Bulls Walk In To a Hospital.....

more "Meatball"

Happy International Women's Day from a man who always wears red, and knows women do the real heavy lifting in this world!! #internationalwomensday #grownasswomanstrength #wcw #tbt #fresnobullyrescue #pitbullsofinstagram #barkbox #doyouevenlift #crossfit #girlswholift #pitbull #pitbulladvocate #dog #cute #funny #instadogs #instagramdogs #dogsofinsta #americanbully #lovernotafighter #liftbigeatbig #mypitbullisfamily #rescuedogsofinstagram #adopt

8,795 Likes, 105 Comments - Lisa Reilly (@loveabulllisa) on Instagram: “Hubby just got home from Alaska and I'm passive-aggressively posting this in hopes he sees it and…”

Respected Contributor

My grandog is a pit he is the sweetest dog ever. My Frenchie and chihuahuas aren't nearly as polite as him. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Plaid Pants2

Thank you for sharing this cute story.  It's all about how dogs are raised....There are some real sweet pit bulls in my neighborhood, but heaven help you if you encounter the vicious Chihuahuas.......

@Spurt I couldn't agree more.  One of the best snuggle-buddies I ever met was a pittie and one of the nastiest dogs I ever met was a five pound Yorkie (please know, no offense to Yorkie moms as I have always had Maltese's that can also be difficult including my mom's favorite who was a pill and a half to be around but she just loved her).