Esteemed Contributor

So, Two Pit Bulls Walk In To a Hospital.....

This is a cute story.

I don't know why the two dogs were loose, but the two of them strolled in to a hospital, and made their way to the pharmacy, where they were given water to drink, before being leashed, and returned to the owner.

Yes, yes, I know, the dogs should have never gotten loose, all sorts of bad things could have happened to the dogs because they were loose, and some would say that they owner is irresponsible, and doesn't deserve the dogs back, but all of that aside, no one panicked or freaked out over the two pit bulls.

With all of the bad press that pitties get, I thought that this was a rather cute story about a couple of pitties;

http://goodfullness.com/two-pit-bulls-wandered-hospital-staff-freaked-actions/?utm_source=pet&utm_tr...

Trusted Contributor

Re: So, Two Pit Bulls Walk In To a Hospital.....

In the right hands they're the nicest, most loyal pet.  I'll have pitties till I can't have pets anymore.  Thanks for the nice post. 

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2

All I can say is that if my pit did that, not one person he encountered would have left that hospital without a thorough LICKING!

He absolutely loves every human he meets, but he seems to think that he needs to give them a bath with kisses, LOL!

And he was abused, set on fire and left on the streets with horrible wounds.Yet he still loves everyone he meets.

How can an animal be that forgiving and trusting after enduring such torture at the hands of a human being? Yet they do.

Thank you for a great pit story for a change.

Unfortunately the media only focuses on the tragic stories of the unfortunate ones, those who are abused by their 'owners' to make them mean or train them for fighting.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching that!

Honored Contributor

!Re: So, Two Pit Bulls Walk In To a Hospital.....

Pibbles ROCK

Image result for smiling pit bull gif

Honored Contributor

Big for pits.  I'm pretty sure people were freaked out, they just didn't panic and they let security take care of the situation.  They definitely were well behaved and they seemed to know exactly where they were going.  Like they had prescriptions to be filled...lol

Esteemed Contributor

I had a good laugh watching the video.  Those two dogs just sauntered in like it was an everyday occurrence and knew exactly where they were going.   Kudos to everyone for treating the unexpected visitors with such gracious hospitality.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 My friend has a Pitbull and he is just a big cuddle bug, her 5 year old grandaughter loves him and he has never shown any agression toward her or anyone else for that matter,

Enjoyed the video and will be sharing it with my friend, it will surely cheer her up!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2

Thank you for sharing this cute story.  It's all about how dogs are raised....There are some real sweet pit bulls in my neighborhood, but heaven help you if you encounter the vicious Chihuahuas.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Cute story!  They're the size of my big 85 pound boy!  He would have looked for the people!

No automatic alt text available.