Honored Contributor

Snack Box Subscriptions

[ Edited ]

Is there a snack box subscription service that has really good snacks?  I've subscribed to Graze and now I'm subscribed to Nature Box.  Graze was pretty good, but their snack sizes were too small so I cancelled.  I don't love a lot of the Nature Box snacks and am going to cancel if I still feel this way after my next box.  I've gotten 3 or 4 boxes by now.  

I found a place to read about the various subscription boxes but couldn't decide on one.  Does anybody have one they'd recommend?  Thanks.  I posted this in Kitchen a few weeks ago and got no replies so thought I'd try posting here.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

What is you goal in ordering a snack box? Are you looking to try something new each month that your wouldn't normally find or buy? Are you looking to have a special treat arrive? Are you looking for substantial snack items to arrive monthly?

Nature Box has more substantial snacks and they're all packaged by Nature Box, so you might find something similar in a store, but not the exact same thing.  Love with Food and Healthy Surprise go out and find things they like to include in boxes, so there's more variety, but also more chances to get something weird. Some things you might be able to find in stores, but they come up with things I've never seen locally.  If you want a monthly service that delivers snacks you can choose and count on, you can also order basic grocery store snacks through Amazon's subscribe and save program. I use that for things like laundry soap, dish detergent, deordorant, water filter replacements, and over the counter allergy meds  I  need on a regular basis. If you order 5 or more items in a subscription order, you get a discount.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @ChynnaBlue.  I like the snack size of Nature Box.  I also like that you can choose your own snacks if you want to.  There's just been quite a few of their snacks that I didn't like.  I just would like to try snacks that aren't commonly found in grocery stores.  I like both sweet and savory snacks.  Thanks for telling me about Love With Food and Healthy Surprise.  I'll definitely look into them.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

love with food is great.  I am now sub'ing to an international snack box (it is located in the usa, but its monthly theme is a different country or countries)  called treats (trytreats.com)

I really love that one - great deal too.  If you are interesed in love with food, stalk groupon, as you can get some good deals there with their boxes.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Honored Contributor

@biancardi Thank you!  I'll check out trytreats and look at groupon for coupons, too.  I've never gone to groupon before.

-Henry David Thoreau