Esteemed Contributor

Small font, along with other problems!

I wrote to those concerned about Small Font under customer care, if having the same problem. FYI !!!!!!

System apparently flipping, locks up, or small print on post forums?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Small font, along with other problems!

I can barely read tiny font (and my tablet is set to "huge"!
Honored Contributor

I make sure I type is at least a 3 or 4

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I make sure I do bold and set font for 4-5 type. I can’t read small print any longer

Honored Contributor

@viva923yours looks pretty big on a laptop.

this is only happening on certain tablets and/or smartphones i believe?

i can easily read all of the posts here so far.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I'm suddenly having this problem on my iPad. I can't use the feature where I can "stretch" the page with two fingers and make the font bigger. The stretching feature still works on any other website I visit, so it isn't the iPad that has a problem.  If the font stays small, I sure won't be reading the forums as much. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbagswrote:

I'm suddenly having this problem on my iPad. I can't use the feature where I can "stretch" the page with two fingers and make the font bigger. The stretching feature still works on any other website I visit, so it isn't the iPad that has a problem.  If the font stays small, I sure won't be reading the forums as much. 

@shoesnbags I'm using the IPad four and can stretch the screen and I also tried to stretch the screen with my new IPad Pro, and I can stretch the screen using the two finger stretch.  You may want to ty closing it altogether and trying it again.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023wrote:

@shoesnbagswrote:

@shoesnbags I'm using the IPad four and can stretch the screen and I also tried to stretch the screen with my new IPad Pro, and I can stretch the screen using the two finger stretch.  You may want to ty closing it altogether and trying it again.  

@Blingqueen023.  I have the IPad 3 and cannot stretch the screen.

Honored Contributor

Yup, and when a poster decides to write an entire LONG conversation without using paragraphs its just unreadable! I got the book thrown at me the other day because I asked the OP to use paragraphs. The bashing thread of me still continues. *SIGH*

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never change the size of my font, I'm always on a laptop and keep my zoom at 100%.

Your posts are made up of many different colors and font sizes.  I've noticed you change colors and sizes from paragraph to paragraph and sometimes word to word.

Very hard to do @NAES1?

Sometimes your font is too small even if you do it in bright red.

I always wondered why you went to the trouble to change so many times in a long post.

The way you posted on this thread is so easy to read!

I don't mind reading when people type in bold like Viva and I don't mind when they enlarge their font like OXOX. I don't even mine when people type in caps.

It's when they keep messing with the font sizes (and even the font style) all in one long post that makes it hard to read.  For some reason, the font comes out the size of ingredients on a little oitment tube.