Trusted Contributor

Re: Small font, along with other problems!

@NAES1wrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

I am guilty of typing too small, I go back & sometimes review what I post & find I can barely read itWoman Wink myself. I'm going to start typing larger, kind of like this, but maybe in bold black. 

@Leiloni,

I can read with a magnifying glass but to me on my computer, still very small, as mine at #3.

I prefer #5 for those who are seeing -still- teeny tiny print. 

What I do not understand, is this foul up is not affecting some but for the most whom I post every 3 days, THERE's a problem with different  other areas, such as copy and paste, bouncing, screen page too large taking entire page,et cetra ,,,,,,,,

Also the notifications(s) do not flash when on on another thread. Could be only mine?

Thankyou for your input;I try to read everyone's. 

@NAES1 Happy Day, Naes! Can you read this better? If so, I will always use larger print when I type directly to you & at other times too. I'm sorry you are having such difficulty.Take Care!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Small font, along with other problems!

@Leiloniwrote:

@NAES1wrote:

@Leiloniwrote:

I am guilty of typing too small, I go back & sometimes review what I post & find I can barely read itWoman Wink myself. I'm going to start typing larger, kind of like this, but maybe in bold black. 

@Leiloni,

I can read with a magnifying glass but to me on my computer, still very small, as mine at #3.

I prefer #5 for those who are seeing -still- teeny tiny print. 

What I do not understand, is this foul up is not affecting some but for the most whom I post every 3 days, THERE's a problem with different  other areas, such as copy and paste, bouncing, screen page too large taking entire page,et cetra ,,,,,,,,

Also the notifications(s) do not flash when on on another thread. Could be only mine?

Thankyou for your input;I try to read everyone's. 

@NAES1 Happy Day, Naes! Can you read this better? If so, I will always use larger print when I type directly to you & at other times too. I'm sorry you are having such difficulty.Take Care!Heart

Heart  

@Leiloni, I could read 'this ' better, but it doesn't look as though it's a 4.5.or 6. 

This is #4. bold. Andale Mono. 

Thank you Woman Happy  Your font, as seen here on my computer.. is what I would assume a bold 2.

Is your posting area very small/ Mine is about a 2" x 2", so the straining remains trying to figure out what the other poster is seeing, as::

TOO large, OFF the page, MOBILE, only.

My husbnand's LG smart phone has larger print >____than this, at the size of a small size but (professional)  a wee larger than a regular cell phone/ Internet/ Camcorder?

I do have to hold the laptop just about 6 inches from eyes, and that's with some reading glasses level 3.0 intensity.  WITHOUT GLASSES ON, THE PRINT FROM MOST IS TOO SMALL FOR COMFORT, BUT CAN STRAIN TO READ. I WOULD NOT WANT TO WEAR GLASSES AND HAVE 'ANY' VISION PROBLEM.

There's not much more that I can do, (do not believe) on this end..just wait it out or continue using #4 or 5. Too much strain on anyone's eyes if left this way, however, for those W/O any problems..GREAT.!

I don't understand the reasons why some DO, and not, though?

I have probably 40+ mails that I definitely cannot read. I have a new PC from yesterday...working fine on all other websites. I WILL NOT connect to qvc and scramble that one, too.

I have 3, now- all the same-qvc connect-

1.) a tablet, a laptop, a desktop ....WORTHLESS for this forum or screen page.

Odd thing is that the print and photo products are too large on front page, then when forum/blog is on, that is "P"erfect...for exactly FOUR SECONDS, then back to the mini- print.

I will continue on with my #4-5. Small print and small post box is a nuisance, though.

This is a total maze to work through "IF" I were on here, as most are.

I will not have anything / anyone constantly causes 'me' annoyances.

Yes, difficult in the beginning, but thought this was in my personal system for at least 2 days, because

NO ONE BROUGHT THIS TO TECH SUPPORT's [[attention!]]

Leiloni, have 

A great day! THANK YOU!!

NAES