Frequent Contributor

why does it take so long to get a refund. I sent something back almost 12 days ago and it is showing it was delivered to QVC on Thursday but I'm still waiting for a refund. 

Regular Contributor

I have a theory.....  Since they changed the shipping policy and now it costs more for the customer to return items, they anticipated a big drop in returned items and let a lot of people go (those who receive and process returns).  I know I was waiting for my return to show up in the order status and it took forever. I mailed it back on my own (without their label) but I used a tracking number.  I saw that it was delivered... but it took about a week later for QVC to post the return.  I'm thinking it was sitting in their warehouse for a week before they got to it.  

Contributor

Not only are their returns slow--so is their shipping!!

Esteemed Contributor

Very slow!  My returns take a minimum of two weeks to process. 

Regular Contributor

Just an FYI, when you return an item to HSN using the label they provide but you pay for it up front ther's a tracking bar on it so when the HSN fulfillment center receives it, it is automatically refunded to your account , what a great idea (and not a new idea either). From shipping to receiving a refund from HSN it is usually done within a week to 10 days!!!!

I wonder why QVC doesn't have this feature?????? HMM!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi FloridaPat, I totally agree with you. HSN does a great job with returns. I wish QVC would do the same.