Honored Contributor
Years ago Janelle actually left the marriage because things were so bad between her and Meri.
Honored Contributor

She sure did biker and can't say I blamed here for leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

I may have heard that but forgot about why Janelle left. I do however recall that she left.

Frequent Contributor
I cant stand the show. Is Utah on another planet?
Valued Contributor
On 1/5/2015 SStar said: I cant stand the show. Is Utah on another planet?

They don't live in Utah any more. They live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

P.S. Utah is a beautiful state. I don't understand your comment about being on another planet.

Honored Contributor

Utah is a great state, and I know lots of friendly hardworking people who either live there now, or did at one time.

And state law forbids plural marriages. These types of relationships exist in other states too, but the participants fly under the radar.

Frequent Contributor

I love and hate this show. It drives me nuts. I gave 5 wives a fair shake and its unwatchable! Sister wives is much better. Anyway, I have so much to say about this episode! lol

That whole bit of the way they made it seem like Robyn is preg during the finale was really lame now that she says she's not.

Kody was a total DBag for not going to talk to Jenelle and make her feel better when she had to walk away from their stupid dancing bit they were trying to rope her into. One of the wives asked him "Are you gonna go talk to her?" And he said "NO!" Ugh Hate him for that!

Also, these family bits are really stupid. Like they're dancing and their skits…. ugh. Amazing how its seems that the kids can't wait to get the heck outta there and I find that a lot of them do not want that plural life. Smart kids.

I also just don't understand how Meri wanted this plural life but then couldn't handle when Kody took on the next wife, her good friend, Jenelle. The way she treated Jenelle says a lot about her. Mean nasty phony.

Don't even get me started on that Robyn. Cant stand that woman. She thinks that family is supposed to revolve around her. She wants everyone to be all about HER business so that SHE can have another baby. They need to drop that nonsense and go to work. And poor Dayton, that head injury was bad. Clearly he had no helmet on. Not kosher….

Honored Contributor

I wonder if its draw is just different life styles? I mean look at all the housewife shows, and women-type of shows. Women watching other women's behavior. What's the lure to "Survivor" I have 2 female relatives that loved that show. Not for me. There's a number of shows I don't get that other people do, likewise, I might like some that no one else does or understands why I'd like that show. Human nature. We like to see what makes people tick. Could that be it?

Give me a wild life, outdoor in the mountains type of thing. Log cabins for sure. I got stuck for awhile on the Alaska shows. Duck guys too. They all ran for a short term with me. I love the shows of other countries as shown from the air. I get stuck on snow skiing shows and snow board shows and the Olympics. ETC. And surfing with huge waves shows. Nature, can't beat it.

Super Contributor

I watched as long as I could on ""On Demand""... this two hour show was SO BORING. Can not imagine this show making it past this season. It is truly a snorefest.

Honored Contributor
On 1/6/2015 MISERABLE66 said:

I love and hate this show. It drives me nuts. I gave 5 wives a fair shake and its unwatchable! Sister wives is much better. Anyway, I have so much to say about this episode! lol

That whole bit of the way they made it seem like Robyn is preg during the finale was really lame now that she says she's not.

Kody was a total DBag for not going to talk to Jenelle and make her feel better when she had to walk away from their stupid dancing bit they were trying to rope her into. One of the wives asked him "Are you gonna go talk to her?" And he said "NO!" Ugh Hate him for that!

Also, these family bits are really stupid. Like they're dancing and their skits…. ugh. Amazing how its seems that the kids can't wait to get the heck outta there and I find that a lot of them do not want that plural life. Smart kids.

I also just don't understand how Meri wanted this plural life but then couldn't handle when Kody took on the next wife, her good friend, Jenelle. The way she treated Jenelle says a lot about her. Mean nasty phony.

Don't even get me started on that Robyn. Cant stand that woman. She thinks that family is supposed to revolve around her. She wants everyone to be all about HER business so that SHE can have another baby. They need to drop that nonsense and go to work. And poor Dayton, that head injury was bad. Clearly he had no helmet on. Not kosher….

OMG those skits are embarrassing! My kids would have never spoken to me again if I had acted those out. Janelle once again is the only smart one. I feel she is the most real of the wives...not warm and cuddly...just REAL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**