Esteemed Contributor

Re: Since the thread is closed

Everything I said in my post, I learned from reading the rules on the offshoot.  I'm pretty smart that way.  I didn't give away any secrets that nobody else knows and I don't know any more than what has been posted here in random posts over the last few weeks or months.  I wonder why everyone is so defensive??????

Respected Contributor

@jobran wrote:

Everything I said in my post, I learned from reading the rules on the offshoot.  I'm pretty smart that way.  I didn't give away any secrets that nobody else knows and I don't know any more than what has been posted here in random posts over the last few weeks or months.  I wonder why everyone is so defensive??????

well, that's the point. It's already been posted here again and again. We get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

@jobran wrote:

well, that's the point. It's already been posted here again and again. We get it.

Sorry, I was just answering somebody's question.  No need for a reply but some people just can't help themselves.  I am really surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Smaug wrote:

Thread? Which thread? I don't like being out of the loop so spill the beans. I need to insert my 2 cents here. 

THIS thread is in direct reference to this thread....... which was locked sometime yesterday.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/I-m-losing-interest/m-p/2035407#U2035407

Thanks. I stopped reading after the word "volital". No offence meant to the mod Smiley Wink

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____