Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

There are lots of comments and replies I would like to make but since I think I am in a minority here, the attackers are waiting to bounce; and have previously. I am not thin-skinned, just cannot have a differing opinion without a snark.  So I practice what my parents taught me, "think before you speak"...and I generally just keep my mouth shut since there will not be a discussion or "agree to disagree", instead there is nastiness, snarkiness and attacks.  No thanks, not worth my time and energy......

Tigger.gif

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@dex wrote:

@sunala hard to believe but I am not on Facebook...don't think it is a safe place.

I'm not either @dex

I am not on Facebook for several reasons, one is lack of safety......

Respected Contributor

Re: Shuting down threads

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove, just say what you would like to say if that's what you want to do and to heck with whomever snarks..... which is what I'm going to do right now ---  this thread is SSDD. Round and round we (ETA: some) go.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

There are lots of comments and replies I would like to make but since I think I am in a minority here, the attackers are waiting to bounce; and have previously. I am not thin-skinned, just cannot have a differing opinion without a snark.  So I practice what my parents taught me, "think before you speak"...and I generally just keep my mouth shut since there will not be a discussion or "agree to disagree", instead there is nastiness, snarkiness and attacks.  No thanks, not worth my time and energy......

Tigger.gif

@Plaid Pants2  OOPS...and thanks!  LOL.....

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@ScarletDove, just say what you would like to say if that's what you want to do and to heck with whomever snarks..... which is what I'm going to do right now ---  this thread is SSDD. Round and round we (ETA: some) go.

@SaRina  Thanks and indeed.....!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Noel7 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Y'all take this place in an over the top serious manner.

I see some great posts and some that have me scratching my head but I don't consider this forum a "muck fest".

Read what you like and leave the rest.  It isn't the end of the world.

Contacting the CEO?  Seriously?  Didn't we have that  years ago with poor Inez in Corporate?

LOL

@Cakers3

I'd forgotten that.  I hope I forget it again, soon 😯

@Noel7   Don't forget printing out  posts and faxing them to Corporate, too.  ROTFL!

Smiley SurprisedSmiley TongueSmiley LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
QVC Customer Care
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I see some great posts and some that have me scratching my head but I don't consider this forum a "muck fest".

Contacting the CEO?  Seriously?  Didn't we have that  years ago with poor Inez in Corporate?

LOL

The day I start contacting corporate about this board is the day I need to step away from it.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

LOL

The day I start contacting corporate about this board is the day I need to step away from it.

@Lipstickdiva  Ha!  I look at that as the person who contacts Corporate as having a severe control issue. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh