Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Y'all take this place in an over the top serious manner.

I see some great posts and some that have me scratching my head but I don't consider this forum a "muck fest".

Read what you like and leave the rest.  It isn't the end of the world.

Contacting the CEO?  Seriously?  Didn't we have that  years ago with poor Inez in Corporate?

LOL

The day I start contacting corporate about this board is the day I need to step away from it.

@Lipstickdiva  Ha!  I look at that as the person who contacts Corporate as having a severe control issue. 

Contacting corporate? Cut back on the time you have invested in the forum. It's way too much.

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

"Crossing the Line" seems to be a moving target.

I agree and the number of 'preemptive strikes' by the moderators seems to be growing to a rather offensive level.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

Y'all take this place in an over the top serious manner.

I see some great posts and some that have me scratching my head but I don't consider this forum a "muck fest".

Read what you like and leave the rest.  It isn't the end of the world.

Contacting the CEO?  Seriously?  Didn't we have that  years ago with poor Inez in Corporate?

LOL

@Cakers3

I'd forgotten that.  I hope I forget it again, soon 😯

@Noel7   Don't forget printing out  posts and faxing them to Corporate, too.  ROTFL!

Smiley SurprisedSmiley TongueSmiley LOL

hahahaha I forgot about that!!! 

Honored Contributor

And now the LV thread was closed down.  No reason given just says it's closed for commenting.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I don't know why the LV thread was closed...it helped to talk about  it, I just found out last night one of the casualties was a close friend of one of my family members, her name is Carrie, she worked at Disney...:-(

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I don't know why the LV thread was closed...it helped to talk about  it, I just found out last night one of the casualties was a close friend of one of my family members, her name is Carrie, she worked at Disney...:-(

@fourpaws56

I am sorry for your loss.

They probably closed it because it is the same old arguments that are had after every shooting tragedy.

Nobody's mind was going to be changed, and maybe the mod felt like the thread had run its course.

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56, I'm so sorry 😐 

Honored Contributor

Just checked in and saw that the LV thread is closed.  Seems like another arbitrary action.

Does saying so make me a troublemaker?

Respected Contributor

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did