Super Contributor

Short Trip to Dallas--where to shop and where to go please.

Thank you. I wanted to go to the Talbots real outlet from things left over from stores but they are closed.....ugh....that is where I got such great deals and beautiful things back in February 2012. I really don't like grapevine mills.....it is boring to me........so I want really pretty things that carry so much in home décor, pretty paper, I DON"T CARE FOR SUN MOON.........so help please.

I would love to see an art museum with impressionist artist.

Honored Contributor

Re: Short Trip to Dallas--where to shop and where to go please.

I would imagine most people visiting Dallas would want to see Dealey Plaza. I think it was made into a historic landmark.

Honored Contributor

You will have to consider how much room will be available in the van to get your purchases home. Also, you don't want to overextend yourself financially. Make sure you are feeling up to traveling before heading south. If you feel well and decide to go I hope you have a wonderful time shopping and visiting your family.

Super Contributor

this is another of the old threads bumped up by the troll.

Check it out--it's from October

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/6/2014 azterry! said:

this is another of the old threads bumped up by the troll.

Check it out--it's from October

I read a few posts and realized this didn't add up so checked the start date, yep, it started in Oct. and R&R didn't go on the trip.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

Yup we/I need to start paying attention to these old post dates and not post so they'll drop off.Meanwhile here I am doing he opposite.

Super Contributor

Great city!