Esteemed Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

And how she tries on all the shoes with bare feet - just gross.  Even all the colors last night.

@FranandZoe  I was wondering why she doesn't put some makeup on her ankles and feet.  Yes........gross.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does Clark's even make shoes that aren't run of the mill and out of ordinary? They seem to be very conservative in design.

Jane doesn't select the merchandise for the shows so you can't blame her. 

No, but like discovering Ireland, she also discovered Jack King, or who ever had shoes that some Presidents wife had in the 60's, who every one thought her Mother looked like. That was turn off time for me.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does Clark's even make shoes that aren't run of the mill and out of ordinary? They seem to be very conservative in design.

Jane doesn't select the merchandise for the shows so you can't blame her. 

I have to say, I bought 2 pair of Clarks sandals last summer and they are really cute. I wear a 2AA size 6 shoe, and so hard to find on sale . The sandals were straps that you could make smaller with Velcrou, perfect for people with tiny feet. So I have to say thank you to Clarks for making this type. 

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Those Jack Rodgers shoes were ridiculously priced.

AGREE!  I called him Jack King on another post, instead of Rogers, but with those prices he's probably a King. However I have spent more money than this on shoes, because of my size, but there was more leather than those.and looked like a shoe. 

Respected Contributor
QVC didn’t price those Jack Rogers shoes. That’s how much Jack Rogers charges everywhere.
Respected Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
QVC didn’t price those Jack Rogers shoes. That’s how much Jack Rogers charges everywhere.

No one said they did.  The shoes are just too expensive - everywhere - especially for sandals.

I bought a pair years ago - I forget from where - I thought the part under the heel was very uncomfortable - sent them back.  There's a little design there - some raised places some indented. Weird actually.