Honored Contributor

Re: Shifting Irma: How about trying an experiment in "collective conciousness."

@sandraskates ❤️

@dooBdoo Cute picture🙂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sandraskates

I'm with you - it sure can't hurt.  I just now sent my positive request out (it is 1:00 a.m.)  Will do top of each hour that I can.  Too bad we don't have thousands of people on this board who would hear and join your request.  The more, the more powerful.  I believe in miracles and requesting them helps.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@sandraskates, I'm a cynic, but I'm in. Intention counts.

It's not as if you're suggesting we all go outside and blow hard in the direction of Florida.

Way back when I was in elementary school we used to get these little "science" magazines in our classes and in one of them they suggested using hydrogen bombs to blow apart hurricanes. (They apparenlty didn't worry too much about the radiation.) The theory was they could disrupt the storm's circulation and de-energize the storm.

In another issue they had a plan to build a giant rocket engine in the desert southwest that would be fed by natural gas tapped from wells under/around the rocket that would allow the Earth to move to a nearby solar system should our sun ever start to fail. Yeah. Maybe, just maybe that's not such a practical idea.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

@sandraskates

I'm with you - it sure can't hurt.  I just now sent my positive request out (it is 1:00 a.m.)  Will do top of each hour that I can.  Too bad we don't have thousands of people on this board who would hear and join your request.  The more, the more powerful.  I believe in miracles and requesting them helps.

@KathyM23 @sandraskates 

I'm in too!

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@sandraskates, I'm a cynic, but I'm in. Intention counts.

It's not as if you're suggesting we all go outside and blow hard in the direction of Florida.

@noodleann  No but some of the huffing and puffing around here lately might do the trick.

Lol!

@Cakers3

Respected Contributor

Must be working ... Irma is shifting more to the east coast ... than west FL or the Gulf.

Esteemed Contributor

Irma will still hit land.

Respected Contributor

It's a nice idea, we could make create a perfect world if it actually worked.  Intention and the power of ideas and thought work best at the personal level.  I don't think we have the mind power to take on the big stuff, too little of our gray matter is operational.  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

Can't hurt, I guess! Right now, you can't buy a bottle of water or a gallon of gas in my city in central Fl. Everyone's getting prepared to be hit. My son's high school announced today that they will be closed on Friday & Monday. I'm saying my prayers!

Same here.   I am making bread in my bread machine cause I cannot find any anywhere!  I also heard that no one should put trash out after today as there will be no pick up untild further notice!

Honored Contributor

I have been doing this for the last week or so and praying that a miracle will happen and the winds will die down......