Respected Contributor

I've been buying my sheets from Sam's Club for several years and they wear very well.

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 What kind of sheets do you get? I like thick sheets with substance myself. Target used to have Fieldcrest ones but they discontinued that type and I'm afraid to jump in their other ones for now.

They sell Fieldcrest at Target in my area.

Trusted Contributor

@Tyak wrote:

@pigletsmom wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 What kind of sheets do you get? I like thick sheets with substance myself. Target used to have Fieldcrest ones but they discontinued that type and I'm afraid to jump in their other ones for now.

They sell Fieldcrest at Target in my area.

Thanks @Tyak I always type too fast and don't get all my words out. The stinkers at Target just discontinued a specific Fieldcrest style that I liked. I can't decided if any of the others will come close.

Esteemed Contributor

@CelticCrafter, DH hates them.  You can hear them when you move around😁!!!  I know some posters like them ... maybe there is more than one kind.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox, mine was a set.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl, totally agree with you about both sheets and towels.  I feel like I have tried them all and it is still hit or miss.  

I tried bamboo towels after all the raves reviews.  They take forever to dry and the design near the end of the towel puckers.  God!  I hate that especially after paying a small fortune for them.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@CelticCrafter, DH hates them.  You can hear them when you move around😁!!!  I know some posters like them ... maybe there is more than one kind.  LM

Exactly!  They either ended up in the drop cloth box or I donated them.

Super Contributor

I bought a set of Martha Stewart sheets at KMart in 2005.  I used them every night and washed them weekly for about 8 years. I loved those sheets. They were sturdy but not stiff.  Perfect to sleep on.  I think they were 400, 500, or 600 thread count.  They didn't pill.   They never showed any wear.  Best sheets ever and I told myself that I would use them until they wore out and then buy the same kind again.  Things don't always go according to plan.  Lightning struck our house causing a fire.  Martha Stewart was no longer with KMart.  I finally found a replacement set on E-Bay.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Sheets?  Sheets?  Did someone mention sheets?  I have a ummmm....sheet(?) problem.

I'm working toward overcoming it....I'm much better (about ordering them).....

I'll never give up getting them dry cleaned though....I love thick, stiff, sheets....phew!  I have to go sit down now!

Don't bust on it till you've tried it!

Are you going cold turkey or do you attend meetings? I quit handbags cold turkey, but sheets! I can’t believe I’m even talking out loud about them, especially when I cannot find one pint of ice cream in this house!! 😂

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Sheets?  Sheets?  Did someone mention sheets?  I have a ummmm....sheet(?) problem.

I'm working toward overcoming it....I'm much better (about ordering them).....

I'll never give up getting them dry cleaned though....I love thick, stiff, sheets....phew!  I have to go sit down now!

Don't bust on it till you've tried it!

@Annabellethecat66

Okay, I just have to ask ,.......  how much does it cost to have a set of sheets drycleaned?