Honored Contributor

Back in February I purchased a set of Northern Nights sheets from the Q.  It was H213935.....no longer available.  Got it in the Q size, 100% cotton, color was Seaglass.  Very pretty set, and launders beautifully.  But everything was oversized.  Way to much fitted sheet, and the flat sheet is way to wide.  I have a fairly deep mattress, but these are just too big for my bed.  I use them, and do enjoy the softness they offer.

Honored Contributor

Since I bought the Casper mattresses for the beds the NN sheets are too oversized.I'm not interested in buying new sheets.

Respected Contributor

@nana59

I don't know if you have ever stayed at a Disney resort before, but when we go, we stay at the Disney Carribean Resort.  They have the most wonderful sheets I've ever slept on.  They stay cool and crisp all night long, yet, they are silky smooth without losing the  "umph".  In other words, you don't feel like you have slept with a Kleenex when you wake up.  

I asked about the sheets.  They can be purchased here: castmemberlinens.com .  Believe it or not, they are moderately priced. You may want to check the site out.

By the way, I purchased the Scott Brothers sheets thinking that they would be comparable. They are not.  They are the worst sheets I've ever purchased.  

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Try the sheets from castmemberlinens.com.  They are the same sheets used at the Disney Resorts.  Pure heaven and reasonably priced. 

Honored Contributor
I hope you are not serious about dry cleaning your sheets. The toxic chemicals used in dry cleaning is so dangerous I can't imagine putting it on my bed and sleeping on it!
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Sheets?  Sheets?  Did someone mention sheets?  I have a ummmm....sheet(?) problem.

I'm working toward overcoming it....I'm much better (about ordering them).....

I'll never give up getting them dry cleaned though....I love thick, stiff, sheets....phew!  I have to go sit down now!

Don't bust on it till you've tried it!

I get it @Annabellethecat66. I love that hotel feel of freshly laundered sheets. I purchase the lowest thread count I can find. No fancy, soft, high thread count sheets here. I iron, yes you heard it, the flat sheets & pillow shams complete w/ spray starch...I like the “fold” lines. There are 6 pillows to sleep on in front of those shams. Mine has a satin pillow case. Nope. None of them are My Pillow. 😜

Honored Contributor

I love supima sheets or Pima by Sferra .  They make wonderful sheets in Italy.  Of course, supima cotton is grown in only one place, USA!

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59, I tried the Threshold sheets at Target and it was a no for me.  They felt plastic-y.  DH didn’t l8ke them either.  Check before you buy.  LM

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I hope you are not serious about dry cleaning your sheets. The toxic chemicals used in dry cleaning is so dangerous I can't imagine putting it on my bed and sleeping on it!

They are laundered and pressed, not "dry cleaned"

Back in the day I sent my button down shirts to the dry cleaners to be laundered and pressed.    Did not do the "dry" cleaning.

Honored Contributor

I also recommend the Target Threshold sheets.

I buy the Vintage Percale.

Double elastic on the corners of the bottom sheet.

I don't use my electric dryer, I always hang them out to dry.