Esteemed Contributor

Just got home.  They said she did well.  They also pulled 8 deciduous teeth because the permanent teeth were ready to come in but the baby teeth were being stubborn.  They gave her a "time-released" pain injection, but I don't think that's working because she cried when I got her out of the crate, even though I did it very carefully.  No cone...they said girls don't lick like the boys do.  We will see.

20220608_163221.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Bless her little heart, they don't understand!

42 Get well soon ideas | get well soon, get well, get well soon quotes

Super Contributor

Oh sweet sweet Willow, welcome home.. Oh honey you will feel better tomorrow... I know, you must be a little sore, but Mom is there right beside you.. 

I am so happy youj don't have to wear the cone of shame... sweet baby.

I'll send some positive, healing vibes to you.

We love you,

Aleta and MeiLi.

Super Contributor

Oh, my goodness, look at that precious little baby! How blessed you are! She is adorable, and I'm sending prayers that she's pain-free and doing well again very soon!  Heart Heart Heart 

Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick  Those eyes are heartbreaking!  Hugs for her!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Welcome back home Miss Willow White sweetie pie.  🥰. That face!

Sending woofs and gentle hugs to you to help you feel better soon.  Time for some doggie appropriate ice cream.  🍦

Woofs and love to sweet Cricket in heaven. 💕🌈

ETA:  I hope the Tooth Fairy leaves Miss Willow a lot for those 8 teeth!  🦷

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Aw she cried!😥

And is she chewing on her tail.

Aw Willow, feel better honey!💓 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick, PapaWick and Miss Willow;

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Just got home.  They said she did well.  They also pulled 8 deciduous teeth because the permanent teeth were ready to come in but the baby teeth were being stubborn.  They gave her a "time-released" pain injection, but I don't think that's working because she cried when I got her out of the crate, even though I did it very carefully.  No cone...they said girls don't lick like the boys do.  We will see.

20220608_163221.jpg

@MamaWick   Do you have a collar just in case, the type that prevents dogs from reaching the area?  My girl would lick, so I used the collar, the soft type amazon sells.

I can see the pain in Willow's eyes, not to mention the confusion she has as to why she is in pain, saw it in my girl's eyes also. Smiley Sad  In addition to a shot, I came home with  pills for pain, twice a day.

My male wears this MIDOG collar at night to prevent excessive licking. He runs around, goes out to do his business, all is fine.

Honored Contributor

@nooni wrote:

Oh sweet sweet Willow, welcome home.. Oh honey you will feel better tomorrow... I know, you must be a little sore, but Mom is there right beside you.. 

I am so happy youj don't have to wear the cone of shame... sweet baby.

I'll send some positive, healing vibes to you.

We love you,

Aleta and MeiLi.

@nooni   No shame wearing this.