Highlighted
Respected Contributor

If something is on a level 10 she will make it in a level 💯🤣

Esteemed Contributor

Nancy Grace is told by her producers how to speak and host her shows. This is what makes viewers watch the show. Remember, when the Judges on those tv shows used to speak softly??? Now - even Marilyn Millian is yelling. If u don't enjoy watching her --- tune OUT.

Respected Contributor

@kivah wrote:

Nancy Grace is told by her producers how to speak and host her shows. This is what makes viewers watch the show. Remember, when the Judges on those tv shows used to speak softly??? Now - even Marilyn Millian is yelling. If u don't enjoy watching her --- tune OUT.

I DO.   😬

For me it is not all about her obnoxious shouting voice. It is her lynch mob mentality.  

Honored Contributor

It is the entire package for me. If she has any redeeming virtues I certainly can't think what they are

Valued Contributor

I have 2 issues with Nancy Grace. First, I remember seeing her on “Dancing with the Stars” a few years ago, and I was totally shocked to see how warm, funny, and down to earth she was on that show. She was nothing Ike her bullying, montoned “character” she played on her own show. This made me feel like she was a bit of a phony and consequently that her whole show was just an act. Second, a friend of mine’s mother was kidnapped and murdered a few years ago, and he was a guest on her show via satellite right after his mother’s body had been found. He was weeping through the entire interview, and instead of trying to calm and comfort him, she was saying things to him that were making him even more upset. It seemed like she was intentionally trying to upset him, because it made for good tv. Do, from what I’ve seen, she is not very genuine and does not have good character. There is nothing admirable about exploiting other people’s pain for your own gain.

Respected Contributor

"Bombshell tonight" ...

that's all Nancy G. ever said~!

Esteemed Contributor

I used to watch her show pretty often during the hideous Kacy Anthony days. I remember the callers would congratulate her on the twins waaay after they were born.  Funny.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Cannot stomach her. I’ll be watching Ari with @Tabbycat 

Honored Contributor

Re: She's Back!

[ Edited ]

@seaBreeze wrote:

"Bombshell tonight" ...

that's all Nancy G. ever said~!

Not quite....."Tot Mom"   A play was written & produced off Broadway called Tot Mom....  And Casey Anthony never appeared.  It was all about Nancy Grace.