Trusted Contributor

She has "convicted" too many people on her shows.

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

She has "convicted" too many people on her shows.

I agree. As a lawyer, she knows people are innocent until proven guilty in this country. To ignore that fact in order to sensationalize cases and to do her own convictions just for ratings and self enrichment make me despise her.

Super Contributor

I used to watch her show eons ago. I don't watch "high drama" loud people any more, so I won't be tuning in to her new show. 

I watch Ari Melber at 6pm. He is much better on my nerves than I'm sure Nancy Grace would be now, after all these years..lol.

Still Tabbycat ~~ Less is More ~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: She's Back!

[ Edited ]

From Wiki:

While a prosecutor, Grace was reprimanded by the Supreme Court of Georgia for withholding evidence and for making improper statements in a 1997 arson and murder case. The court overturned the conviction in that case and found that Grace's behavior "demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness and was inexcusable."

[9] As well, a 2005 federal appeals opinion by Judge William H. Pryor, Jr. found that Grace "played fast and loose" with core ethical rules in a 1990 triple murder case, including the withholding of evidence and allowing a police detective to testify falsely under oath. The 1990 murder conviction was upheld despite Grace's prosecutorial misconduct.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

According to her bio. on Wikipedia (which must be taken with a grain of salt) she played "fast and loose" with the facts regarding the 1979 murder of her college fiance.  Read more like lies about the case.  I am not sure I could forget key facts about a future husband's cause of death due to a long amount of time going by.

Did not care for back in her prime so I am sure I would not now with being back.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I havn't seen her shows for a long time, but I will watch this if I can remember, lol.

I have a;lways liked Nancy because she doesn't let the defense attorneys get away with their BS.  I think she won all of her cases when she was a prosecutor, or close to it, can't remember.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I havn't seen her shows for a long time, but I will watch this if I can remember, lol.

I have a;lways liked Nancy because she doesn't let the defense attorneys get away with their BS.  I think she won all of her cases when she was a prosecutor, or close to it, can't remember.

She flings just as much BS as anyone else does.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

According to her bio. on Wikipedia (which must be taken with a grain of salt) she played "fast and loose" with the facts regarding the 1979 murder of her college fiance.  Read more like lies about the case.  I am not sure I could forget key facts about a future husband's cause of death due to a long amount of time going by.

Did not care for back in her prime so I am sure I would not now with being back.

There are other articles about how she lied about some of the facts of the murder and trial. Her fiance's brother has confirmed this.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Re: She's Back!

[ Edited ]

Yay, I have always liked Nancy, tho sometimes she does get a bit obnoxious! She has changed over the yrs, she use to be somewhat calmer. I just change the channel when she gets going on a rant, yes I do!

She in a slight way reminds me of Judge Judy. I use to like JJs show yrs ago, she was likeable then but she has turned into her husband, a clone!! I remember how nasty he was as the judge on People's Court and JJ is just like him now, just nasty, 2 peas in a pod they are. I cant imagine bringing that nastiness into my home with her show anymore.

Honored Contributor

I like NG.  I have been following her since the OJ trial on CourtTV.

Now I wish she would get rid of that teased up, sprayed stiff, rats nest helmet hair style.  Sometimes its her own hair & sometimes a wig. 

Hopefully, for her new show she has hired a "new" stylist & purchased more stylish wigs and fired her old stylist & burned all the rats nest helmet wigs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif