Honored Contributor

She started out really riding the ratings.  But it eventually dropped in popularity.  A lot of it was Nancy.  Her spin on crime started to spiral out of control.  Eventually with her show down in ratings, she wrote crime novels.  Recently there has been a revival of interest in crime.  It got fired up the popularity of Oxygen & Investigation ID.  Since then, Court TV is back along with several competitors.  So i't not surprising she would be back.

Honored Contributor

I honestly think something is wrong with her. She actually looks like she wishes people harm ,when she starts her screaming..I think it might date back to when her fiance was murdered

I wonder if this is an act ,or she really screams like this at home?

Honored Contributor

I got nothing against strong women like her and Barbara Streisand.

DH calls me 'Diamond Lil' you know that character in the comics who is known for her 'Diamond Lil' look of intimidation and people take notice and slink off.   LOL

She just carries it to the extreme. Obnoxious, overbearing, in your face like a pit bull. Turn off for men and women both. I'd hate to work for her bet she lets you know in no uncertain terms if her coffee isn't hot enough. LOL

Hun, is the coffee pot not plugged in my coffee is a little cold, thank you

She would say "Hey B get your fat *** back in here and get my cup and this time make sure it's  f ********* hot or you'll be hunting for another job, got that!! "

ROFL

Honored Contributor

I catch her Crime Stories show on Sirius/XM on the weekends sometimes and she is much calmer as it's more interview and one person speaking at a time vs the shoutfest she had on her prime time tv show.

I thought she would continue with her novels and adapting them for Hallmark.  I guess she is keeping her brand alive.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Several days ago she was speaking about a case on ABC's 20/20. She's remained on tv just not as often as when she was on HLN.

Esteemed Contributor

Do u know that Nancy Grace's fiance was murdered right before they were to marry????? She's a victim and she's also very passionate. I adore her - so REAL!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: She's Back!

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

She started out really riding the ratings.  But it eventually dropped in popularity.  A lot of it was Nancy.  Her spin on crime started to spiral out of control.  Eventually with her show down in ratings, she wrote crime novels.  Recently there has been a revival of interest in crime.  It got fired up the popularity of Oxygen & Investigation ID.  Since then, Court TV is back along with several competitors.  So i't not surprising she would be back.

Her crime novels have been quite successful. They are based on a character named Hailey Dean who solve crimes. The Hallmark Mystery Movie Channel airs the movies starring actress Kellie Martin as Hailey Dean.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know she was gone!

Respected Contributor

November 2018.. Nancy with husband David Linch, twins 

John David and Lucy Elizabeth

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry for the tragedy in her life, but I can't stand her TV persona.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland