Honored Contributor

@MoJoV

Carolyn is a no go for me, she is at least a 1x she is not fooling anyone when she wears her size large, and tells people how great she looks

@MoJoV wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Shawn, Kerstin and Jennifer Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Watching less and less of QVC because of them.Woman HappyHeart

I agree.  The "unwatchable 3" for me. Carolyn,Leah, and Gabrielle can sell me anything. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Always trying way too hard.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

As much as I find Shawn to be one of the least informative (she acts like she is doing a talk show), but amusing hosts on QVC if you want to be entertained.  I wasn't sure what she was wearing on her head. 

But totally off topic,  I watched 5 minutes of Kerstin. Does she think she is on a runway show?  I don't think she took her eyes off the moniter for 30 seconds in the 5 minutes I tried to watch.  

----------------------------

Two hosts I will not watch!!  Not amusng, not interesting, not informative.....

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn to me is a totally different host tnen when she first started.  I loved watching her that first couple if years ,  but now she just seems to strut around and gives me they impression anyways that she is all that!  There is never much info on items given either which is needed fir me to decide on a purchase.  The best at that are Marybeth , Leah, Pat, Jane Brown and even Jill although not a favorite of mine ,  but she dose make sure we know what we are buying.

Valued Contributor

I enjoy watching Carolyn's presentations.  I think she is my favorite host.  I do believe that she wears a large (sometimes an XL).  Does it really matter though?

I enjoy watching Mary Beth in the Kitchen, especially.  She is very informative. 

I love Jane RT as she is so enthusiastic.  I enjoy when she talks about her family and Disney adventures and her shoe shows are fun to watch, just wish she would wear hose or socks.

I enjoy Shawn's shows.  I do miss her unique style of dressing she was known for before the change.

I also think that CK does a great job and I enjoy her shows. 

Respected Contributor

I LIKE SHAWN....and watch her. I like Mary but not sure where she went but she's fun and Antonella is great if she doesn't do her 'goofy character' laugh.....

Seems it's really very different from W to E Coast preferences....when it's morning on the E. Coast at 7am, it's 4am on the W.Coast. (and in between)

Whole different style of shopping needs imo.

And I adore the model Jamie.......reminds me a tiny bit of a young Kim Bassinger (sp?).

Wish they'd have some hunk men on board tho....

Doesn't Brad Pitt have some line, lol....talk to him QVC!!

It seems the Q likes blonds for selling + vendors.

(Or the bosses do) jmho

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

I LIKE SHAWN....and watch her. I like Mary but not sure where she went but she's fun and Antonella is great if she doesn't do her 'goofy character' laugh.....

Seems it's really very different from W to E Coast preferences....when it's morning on the E. Coast at 7am, it's 4am on the W.Coast. (and in between)

Whole different style of shopping needs imo.

And I adore the model Jamie.......reminds me a tiny bit of a young Kim Bassinger (sp?).

Wish they'd have some hunk men on board tho....

Doesn't Brad Pitt have some line, lol....talk to him QVC!!

It seems the Q likes blonds for selling + vendors.

(Or the bosses do) jmho

@cbrite  I see Mary a lot on QVC2 and though I don't usually stop on that channel I think it's also the channel she got her own cooking show the day before David's ITKWD.