Frequent Contributor

What does Shawn have on her head??

Respected Contributor

Possibly a lady bug antenna?  Happy Halloween.Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I think it has something to do with the set of LAY/N/GO TSVs that she helped design. It's the set with the ladybugs and affirmations on them.

Esteemed Contributor
Shawn looks really great tonight. I really like her dress. I thought she might be all dressed up for Halloween.
Trusted Contributor

Where did I miss she was a painter/artist?

Respected Contributor

Smiley Very HappyIt's cute...at least she dressed up a little....what I do not enjoy nor find funny is when they play the games.... I think it's mean... She said Josie was leaving...acting sad...and we had to wait until after the commercial...to let us know.......so, I was worried something was really awful...............or Josie was ill or who knows.. Smiley Sad

NO, it's only the jar of Josie's cream not returning....NOT funny to me. So I turned the channel. I don't know who's idea that is to do that game thing but just sayin it's not winning me over to view.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Super Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

Smiley Very HappyIt's cute...at least she dressed up a little....what I do not enjoy nor find funny is when they play the games.... I think it's mean... She said Josie was leaving...acting sad...and we had to wait until after the commercial...to let us know.......so, I was worried something was really awful...............or Josie was ill or who knows.. Smiley Sad

NO, it's only the jar of Josie's cream not returning....NOT funny to me. So I turned the channel. I don't know who's idea that is to do that game thing but just sayin it's not winning me over to view.

Spoiler
WOW!
Respected Contributor

As much as I find Shawn to be one of the least informative (she acts like she is doing a talk show), but amusing hosts on QVC if you want to be entertained.  I wasn't sure what she was wearing on her head. 

But totally off topic,  I watched 5 minutes of Kerstin. Does she think she is on a runway show?  I don't think she took her eyes off the moniter for 30 seconds in the 5 minutes I tried to watch.  

Respected Contributor

Shawn, Kerstin and Jennifer Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Watching less and less of QVC because of them.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

Shawn, Kerstin and Jennifer Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Watching less and less of QVC because of them.Woman HappyHeart

I agree.  The "unwatchable 3" for me. Carolyn,Leah, and Gabrielle can sell me anything. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth