Honored Contributor

Congrats Shawn/family on your new bundle of joy, and 10 years on the Q! Come back when you are ready.

Honored Contributor

awwwww what a happy reason to be away!

congratulations to shawn and joe.....may their family have many more happy days and years ahead of them.

sk1.jpg

sk2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

What a blessing, a little girl.  Shawn's dream finally came true.  Congratulations to the family.  Heart:catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

That baby has a lot of hair.Mommy is going to have a great time styling it out.They are a cute family and I hope that all of their dreams come true.

Super Contributor
Yay!!!! Congratulations to Shawn and Joe on the birth of their new baby girl! They are so blessed to have her! I'm so happy for them! May Jagger live a very long, happy and healthy life with her two loving parents. May God bless this sweet baby always. ❤❌⭕🙏
Honored Contributor

How wonderful for Shawn, Joe and Jagger Jude!

Honored Contributor

What lovely news!  I am happy for Shawn and Joe.  I have long thought she would end up doing this.  I know I would have, had I not been able to carry a child myself.  And my third daughter, who had four miscarriages and knew the grief of each loss well, has always said that if she finally came to terms that she was unable to see a pregnancy through . . . that she would adopt.

Some of us are just born to be moms, and Shawn certainly fit that description.

She will miss nothing by staying home with her baby this summer.

Image result for peanuts characters

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

It was very obvious TO ME that this was happening based on Shawn's FB message earlier this week.  So obvious, for a fleeting second, I thought about posting, but in the end I knew I would either get zapped by a mod or scolded by posters.    

All that being said, I know Shawn desperately wanted a baby and I am very happy for her, Joe and Jagger Jude!  Many blessings all around! 

Respected Contributor

Mazel Tov!

Contributor

Congratulations to Shawn and Joe and big brother (can't remember Joe's sons name).