Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Occasionally I look at Shawn's facebook page to see new pictures of the baby....lately (last couple of days)  I get a message that the page is no longer available.  I do not have facebook but am able to view other QVC hosts' page....has anyone else tried viewing her page and find it not there or is it just me?

Super Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Occasionally I look at Shawn's facebook page to see new pictures of the baby....lately (last couple of days)  I get a message that the page is no longer available.  I do not have facebook but am able to view other QVC hosts' page....has anyone else tried viewing her page and find it not there or is it just me?

@Mom2Dogs

Her Facebook and instagram are working and updated today, Smiley Happy

https://www.facebook.com/pg/ShawnKillingerQVC/posts/?ref=page_internal

https://www.instagram.com/shawnkillingerqvc/?hl=en

Honored Contributor

@Pliqueajour....thanks. Using your link I could see her updated page.

But if I go to the host page and click on her photo and then try to view her face book page I get that same error message.

I tried two other hosts and their facebook pages are viewable, very odd!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

I predict they adopt another very soon.  Shawn is very close to her brother and I think she'll want her daughter to have a sibling.

I hope Shawn sees your post and adopts another 'cuz being an only child s^cks..

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."

Congratulations Shawn and her family,  So happy for you and Joe.  Many blessing to you.  You will be an awesome mom..  love that you are back on QVC. 

Occasional Contributor

Shawn,

First I'd like to say that I'm sincerely very happy for you and your husband regarding the adoption of your daughter.

But Shawn, asking Lori Goldstein on live tv if her ring was real was really tacky and just plain rude. And what were you thinking when you asked Isaac on live tv where he was staying in LA?

I'm hoping you were suffering from jetlag as I would have expected more from you.

Honored Contributor

@RinaRina wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I predict they adopt another very soon.  Shawn is very close to her brother and I think she'll want her daughter to have a sibling.

@RinaRina, this is a rude thing to say on so many levels.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

It's also ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@RinaRina wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

And explains much about the poster's continual difficulties with so many people and groups.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all