Trusted Contributor

Sharlene For The Next Bachelorette!!!

Anybody with me?

ABC would have to pick a crop of intelligent, cultured men "to compete". It would be interesting, huh?

-Solar Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Sharlene For The Next Bachelorette!!!

She's pretty unlikeable, I don't think her season would be a rousing success...........

Valued Contributor

On 2/18/2014 SydneyH said:

She's pretty unlikeable, I don't think her season would be a rousing success...........

Ugh.... glad she decided to leave. I don't think this is "her thing".

If Renee is not his choice, I would love to see her be the next one. She doesn't seem to have a nasty bone in her body and seems genuine for the most part.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she is, how should I say? Too refined, and kind of uppity. She needs to relax and come down to earth. Well I just don't think this show works anyway. How many are together after all of these seasons? 3? It is too short of a time to find long lasting love.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

There is just something about Sharleen that rubs me the wrong way. She does seem to feel "above" the others, but that is just my opinion. If she was so intelligent and cultured, why did she apply to be on a show that deals with silliness and nonsense. Just another someone looking for those illusive "15 minutes".

Respected Contributor

Is that the opera singer?? I love opera, fine arts, etc......and I could not stand her and her attitude. She just wanted publicity, IMHO. She knew night no. 1 that she didn't like him, but kept getting air time. Don't let the door hit ya, sweetie.
Trusted Contributor

On 2/18/2014 shorelady said:

There is just something about Sharleen that rubs me the wrong way. She does seem to feel "above" the others, but that is just my opinion. If she was so intelligent and cultured, why did she apply to be on a show that deals with silliness and nonsense. Just another someone looking for those illusive "15 minutes".

ITA. I felt she was acting out some tragic opera love scheme when she was breaking up with Juan. Way too dramatic. IMO of course.

Frequent Contributor

Ugh! Please no! I won't bother watching if she's the next Bachelorette. The only decent woman of the bunch is Renee.
Honored Contributor

I wrote that in the other thread.
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 shorelady said:

ITA

They all know what they are in for.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"