Seeing Product Reps homes...

Just wondering....since we have seen so many product reps homes

...Susan Gravers Hall and DR

...Kim Belle Navy DR

...Chef Zs kitchen

...Dennis B's LR

Sure I missed a few

Which is nearest to your taste?  NO BASHING PLEASE

I saw Mary Beth broadcasting from her kitchen...I wanted to sit down and have a cup of coffee with her...very REAL and homey

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Seeing Product Reps homes...

Dennis Basso  home looks interesting to me as he depicted many seating areas around his home. Don't know if a home in NYC townhome /condo ?

Honored Contributor

I need to pay more attention to my screen — as soon as I find my glasses!

it is interesting - I know when the news broadcasters were all at home, I was impressed by the massive libraries behind many of them.  Those books made my old historian brain quite happy.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

it is interesting - I know when the news broadcasters were all at home, I was impressed by the massive libraries behind many of them.  Those books made my old historian brain quite happy.

@millieshops, You have a sister spirit in me.  As a fellow lover of books, I also love to see the backdrops of very large collections of highly intelligent people.  My DH and I joke about what backdrops we would choose if we were those noted intellectuals and being interviewed.  

Many years ago, my late FIL bought a large set of leather-bound books from a professor leaving the country.  The first set of true encyclopedias, published before the end of the Civil War.  Worth quite little in $, but precious in our collections.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if some of those homes are empty 'show homes' used for real estate sales and are rented out for the purpose of showing stuff on TV...?

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee you are correct. Some of where the reps are are rented for this purpose.. I know someone who owns a company who rents these homes. Some are not homes at all but sound stages.

Honored Contributor

I assume some may be using their office spaces. I know early on with the Zoom calls and meetings, there was an issue with people having family photos and college diplomas on shelves behind them...TMI for those looking to hack in and create trouble. 

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Me too, I doubt I ever have a home with a library, but that would be one thing I would love. I have to make do with a wall of bookcases. 

Honored Contributor

I do not think those are product reps homes. Think they are staged.

Esteemed Contributor

Recently, a number of food and kitchen guests have been using the communal kitchen set, whereever that may be.

One day, I noticed Marie Louise and Mark Charles both employed the same stage, just located in slightly different areas.