Honored Contributor

We recently got the Scrabble game out and have been playing it almost every night. I love it because it's different every time. If you like board games, what Is your favorite ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Trivial Pursuit.

Respected Contributor

Since DH hates board games, I play "Scrabble" on line called Words with Friends.  Any day, I may have 20 - 30 games started with as many people from all over the globe.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

Always Scrabble , since I was a little girl in the 50's. I loved

playing Scrabble with my grandmother. Now, only my grown son and a long time friend are the ones who will play. My husband won't. He knows he can't win. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

i have my scrabble game from the 60's...it's in the basement....my attention span is very short these days....

Esteemed Contributor

I love scrabble it's my favorite. I play it on the computer all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Scrabble....but DH refuses to play it with me because he says I am too competitive...😬

Trusted Contributor

Whenever my brother would come into town to visit, he would always get out our Trivial Pursuit game. I swear he had memorized every question and every answer imaginable. I never came close to beating him. Why would anyone know what size socks Ty Cobb wore? 

Trusted Contributor

My DH also hates all board games. He disappears when a lot of family comes over....we love board games on my side of the family...his side never played them growing up; won't even try them......only poker they consider a board game.

Esteemed Contributor

We like  Scattergories and will be playing it when we have our family Christmas lunch here on December 18th.  Though not a board game, BINGO with prizes too.  We just bought a dice game called For-Get-It. It's fun & easy for anybody to learn.  2,3, or more can play it.

Glenda