Respected Contributor

If anyone has a question just go to Saltopiasalts.com and the owner will personally email you back with any questions you have.

I received a nice email back from her regarding a question I had. Also she has a newsletter that you will get when she has a sale or updates. I signed up for it as it is free and she just had some 50% sales etc.

She loved my email and the email I got back was upbeat and thankful I reached out to her. She said being a small business and she appreciated the support. They are located in New Jersey.

Everyone,that have tried the 9 piece set I got from QVC, has loved them and also ordered them. I ordered a second set for myself as I loved the set as I would use every one of them. They will last a long time.

I posted here as I felt more of you would appreciate the feedback.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, for your post . I bought her lemon lime   Twisted Sistaz and loved it to  marinade a chicken that I put on my old ShowTime  Ron Popeil rotisserie

Super Contributor

I bought a three box set of nine last year for Christmas gifts.  They were so well received that I bought another three box set of nine again this year.

The Christmas in July price was significantly lower than the current ptice, and exactly the same selection.

Honored Contributor

I have the 9 piece set and I'm not sure how to use them...they are very salty.

I ruined my soup trying............I thought it would be more flavor and not so much salt.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

I have the 9 piece set and I'm not sure how to use them...they are very salty.

I ruined my soup trying............I thought it would be more flavor and not so much salt.

@catlover   Check out their website.  Not all products have sodium or have very low sodium.  Some are just for flavoring.

Does your set contain all salt items?  Usually just a "pinch" will do it for cooking.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh