Esteemed Contributor

@muttmom  ...

Your clues were spot on ...  a beautiful photo of her.    Thanks so much.

You can be on my team any day ... what's the name of that game?

Frequent Contributor

I have been a long time reader of the Forums.   Cardinal Girl stood out as a very pleasant Poster and person. 

RIP Cardinal Girl, and sympathy to Family and Friends.

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Respected Contributor

I've been a reader longer than a poster too..Don't let anybody say who would read these forums when a loved one is in  ICU hospital for a long period of time.

ME!!! It kept me sane ...I sat bedside often as I could..my job was the absolute fantastic that i only worked a few hours in the office each morning...and laptop and I would go...and believe me ..you have nothing to do for hours...and hours..you need diversion ... I remember one poster getting a lot of attacks over that when her husband was in..and believe me..I truly know that path..YES you DO come to forums, shopping and current events etc.

That said..I remember (I had only this name) Cardinal Girl and Max's Grandma too. I must of missed her/your divorce and subsequent remarriage. Was she a RN or was that another person lol...for some reason I thought I read happy posts from her..but goes to show you..you just never know..so that said I am very pleased to read you have moved on..in those years after that I too now have two precious grandchildren...2.5 and 4..and believe me..grandkids change your world..

I am very sorry to read the sad news! Condolences to her family and friends.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@muttmom  ...

I would love to see her obituary ... I remember her posting a pic of herself outside the St. Louis Basilica church, with snow falling ... it was a beautiful photo ...

@SoX 

Back in the 1960s and 70s there was a variety show on Sunday night.  The man's name was Ed and his last name is the same as the town where Cardinal Girl lived.  If you know her, you know the state.  Google the town, state newspaper and you'll find the newspaper.  It is easy to find the obit.  She once told us her first name was the same as one of the prettiest songs KISS sang.

Hope this helps.

@muttmom

Thank you.  It is a lovely picture and memorial.

I remember the comment about the KISS song.

Respected Contributor

A few years ago, she attended Stan Musial's wake and was interviewed on the news.  Lovely lady.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

A few years ago, she attended Stan Musial's wake and was interviewed on the news.  Lovely lady.

I remember that!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @muttmom.

Loving words for a lovely lady.  May she RIP.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you I found it.  So beautiful! 

Respected Contributor

I remember CG. Another long time poster gone. How very sad. May she rest in peace.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Contributor

Thank you so much for posting this.  She seemed like such a lovely person.  I enjoyed reading her posts and she had such great decorating advice.  RIP Cardinal Girl, from this Cub Girl.