Super Contributor

Hello all,

Not sure if any of you remember me.  I've taken years off from here, and was rather surprised at all the changes.

Sadly, I wanted to post to let you all know that our beloved Cardinal girl has passed away.  We were friends away from this site. Unfortunately she has lost her battle with cancer.

The world has lost a beautiful, loving, gracious woman.  I thought you all would like to know this sad news and remember her wonderful posts about decorating.  She had so many great qualities.   She will be missed for sure.

Maxsgrandma

Respected Contributor

never heard of her and I been here since 2012  bt sorry for your loss

Valued Contributor

I'm so very, very sorry to hear this.  Sad news, indeed. Peace and healing to her family.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that! I remember her name and some of her posts because I always liked reading them. It is always sad to lose a friend. Thank you for coming and letting people know.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, I am so very sorry! I didn't know she'd been ill! She seemed to stop posting after her DGD became very ill.

My condolences to her family.

If you know, how is her DGD?

Super Contributor

she posted a lot in the home decorating forum

Honored Contributor

I remember seeing her post frequently a while ago (back when I was more in the shadows).  Lovely poster, I am so very sorry to hear this.  Thank you for letting us know @SweetWood Max and good thoughts and prayers to her family and you too.  It's tough to lose a good friend . . . Heart

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing this, I did not know she had been ill. I always enjoyed her posts on decorating. My condolences to her family and friends.

Honored Contributor

I do remember Cardinal Girl, a very nice poster.

My condolences to her family and friends. 

RIP Cardinal Girl

Respected Contributor

How sad... I am so sorry to hear this, she posted some very nice photos of her holiday decorations over the years. 

My condolences to her family and friends-