Valued Contributor

Dear @hckynut  - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear sister. I'm glad her children could be with her.

I believe the following quote to be true with all my heart, and it helped me when my wonderful brother passed away last year: "The world sees birth and death as the beginning and the end. But because of God's holy plan, we know that birth and death are actually just milestones on our journey to eternal life with our Heavenly Father. They are essential parts of our Father's plan - sacred moments when mortality and heaven intersect."

Trusted Contributor

@hckynutI'm very sorry to hear of the passing of your sister.  Sending my condolences to you and family.

~LdyBugz

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut  Sending sincere condolences to you and your extended family. Her final donation to science speaks highly of how she lived her entire life. Peace.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

So sad for your loss, John. I cannot imagine the pain you're going through but am glad she was surrounded by her loved ones. Prayers of comfort and peace to you, the family, and her friends.

Trusted Contributor

John - I am very sorry for your loss.  Please take care of yourself during this time.

Honored Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss @hckynut .  May you and your family find peace during this difficult time.  Please take care.

Honored Contributor

Dear John,

I am so sorry to hear of the death of your dear sister. 

They say you will come to acceptance and I hope you will. It’s a hard road to travel.  I lost my own beloved sister eight years ago next month. She was thirteen months younger than me, and everyone used to say we looked like twins. I am not yet done traveling that road and have accepted only the fact that I never will.

Your amazing strength will allow you to complete that journey, I know it will. 

My sincere condolences to you and all of your family.

As always, ~Ford

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

John, I’m so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. 

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your dear sister.  My thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this sad time.

homedecor1

Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut   adding my prayers for you and your sister's families.  So sorry for your loss.