Respected Contributor
Sending up a prayer for your sister and her family members. So sorry for your loss.
Honored Contributor

@hckynut  Dear John, I was sorry to hear about your sister.  Most of us are over or around 50 years old (I'm guessing here).

By the time we all get into our 'later years' we've someone very close to us whom we've lost (I lost my oldest sister).

It is with that in mind when I say to you I understand your pain.  

I was just telling my youngest daughter yesterday that I think one of the worst things that can happen to us would be to loose our memories.

I'm sure you are probably remembering all of the good things in your life you shared with your sister.

It's also GOD's gift to us that as time has passed we tend to remember the good times and the sad times fade away.

You take care and know that I will be thinking of you today.  Your posts are always filled with wisdom and kindness.  Sending good thoughts to you today and every day John.

Respected Contributor

@hckynut   So sorry for your loss.  May her memory be a blessing to all who loved and knew her.

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@hckynut  I'm so sorry for your loss. I have lost a sibling myself and I know that it's a huge loss. My thoughts go out to you and your extended family.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry, John.  Glad her family could be with her.  She and her husband must've been kind and thoughtful people.

Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss - wishing you and your family comfort and peace.

Respected Contributor

Thinking of you and your family.Prayers for all of you and God bless.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss and am sending prayers to your family. 

Honored Contributor

John, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Sending my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

B  @hckynut   I’m so sorry about your sister,my thoughts are with you and her family.

I was an only child as is my son so it’s hard for me to relate to siblings. I’m sure it is quite a loss because she was always there for you even in another state. 

Take care!