Trusted Contributor

Ordered one the other day and waiting to hear about delivery date.  Looking forward to a new bed.  

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom-- Please let us know how everything works out.  

Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

@Jaspersmom-- Please let us know how everything works out.  

Yes! I'd like to know as well. 

Honored Contributor

@Jaspersmom  Have you received your mattress yet?  My husband wants to order the Saatva, I'm leaning towards the ZenHaven.  I so wish we could experience these mattresses before ordering.  The $200 return (plus the hassle) has stalled us from ordering.  The only other mattresses that we have tried that we like range in price that is up to 10X the price of the Saatva.  So it is very appealing financially.

Please let us know your response,

Contributor

I ordered the softest Saatva mattress about three months ago.  This company has wonderful customer service.  I like a really soft mattress and the Saatva was not soft enough for me.  I was really impressed by the quality of this mattress.  I had a relative that was in the market for a new mattress and I sold it to them. They love it.  I really did not want to return this mattress to the company because I know they would have taken a loss on the return, so this worked out well for all of us.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why mattresses can cost over $2,500 -- google all the information u can before buying any mattress. If u google mattress complaints - there are tons of them. Lots of people got scammed. When they say there's a 10 yr (or longer) warranty - guaranteed 95% of the companies will never replace it. Just be careful. Saatva has a very good reputation. Costco is another good place to check out mattresses on-line. They really stand behind their products.

Respected Contributor

We chickened out with buying a Saatva and bought a traditional Sterns & Foster.  Too leary  spending all that money on a mattress we couldn't try out.  Maybe next time. 

Respected Contributor

@Jaspersmom  Very curious!!!  It's been about 2 months since you ordered.  Any thoughts you'd like to share?