Esteemed Contributor

look like part of their posting. I find it very distracting.

Regular Contributor

Re: SOME POSTER'S TAG LINES....

I agree with you. On the old forums you could certainly tell where the posters response ended and where the tag line began. 

Honored Contributor

It helps to do the sig line in italics or a colored font.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

*********************************************************************************************

A poster instructed us on how to do the italics (which I have forgotten), but I don't think it's possible to do change the font color.  (Unless you want to change it every time you post, that is.)

Honored Contributor

I believe if you go to "my preferences" you can block them.
Trusted Contributor

There is a setting under My Preference that allows you to view (or not) the tag lines in posts.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

*********************************************************************************************

A poster instructed us on how to do the italics (which I have forgotten), but I don't think it's possible to do change the font color.  (Unless you want to change it every time you post, that is.)

To have your sig line display in italics all you need to do is start with <em> then the text of your sig.  Do no put a space between the <em> and the first word of your sig.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marp wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

To have your sig line display in italics all you need to do is start with <em> then the text of your sig.  Do no put a space between the <em> and the first word of your sig.

Edited: to remove my incorrect post.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I didn't know you could block them.  I'm going to try that.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I see that you're right, faeriemoon!