Esteemed Contributor

Re: SLATKIN CANDLES ANYONE?

[ Edited ]

I checked my EP on the two different sets I BROUGHT, came to 54  and change with tax.  Four EP came to 13.53.  It's four EP, NOT THREE. IT,S THREE CANDLES FOR 49 + CHANGE, THEN TX., COMING TO 54+CHANGE, DIVED BY FOUR.  Anyway, my EP is 13.53.

Also, didn,t check ozs on WB, but looked at size differences and sure looked twice as big.  Still a better buy.   @

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

@winamac1 wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

@winamac1

@winamac1 wrote:

@Catch71 wrote:

@winamac1  With the TSV free shipping, these come out to about $16. each. 

Hi njgirl.  With tax, they are close to $18.  $17.83 each!

@Catch71

My came to 13 plus change.  CA Tx.  You must have higher tx.

@qvcaddition

Hi QVC addiction.  I'm so confused.  I thought there were 3 candles in each set.  How could that be $13 and change?   13 x 3 is $39--even without any tax?  I figured even if there was no tax, they'd. be over $16 each.  

I also checked ounces--14.5 for White Barn.  These were 18 ounces--not twice as big.

ETA:  I just checked--there were 3. 

Me again, went back and checked my order.  Total for three  candles , 54.13 divided c 4= 13.54 , mine came to 13.53  on four EP

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition  We were discussing price per candle, not easy pay amounts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71

@Catch71 wrote:

@qvcaddition  We were discussing price per candle, not easy pay amounts.

You are right, I just figured it out and was coming back on board to say, I was confused, sorry.   I still think good buy. Again, sorry

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@ Montana, OMG, that is a perfect idea!!! And I already have a ton of glass stones in all kinds of colors. Why couldn't I think of that?! Thank you, thank you, thank YOU! 

P.S. And now I don't feel quite as guilty for buying all three of the Christmas bases. Ha!

@pupwhipped, You’re welcome.

Honored Contributor

No I'm not a candle person--think they are way more trouble than they are worth. Have given/ donated/ thrown out the very few I had. Never used them as I think they are dangerous and have you tried to dust them---no thank you!!

Respected Contributor

@qvcaddition  No need for sorry; we were just on different wave lenghts!  LOL

Contributor

I have the same reaction, I cannot have his candles in my home at all.  I stick with Yankee and BBW.  I also find great deals on candles in Marshalls/Home Goods!