Honored Contributor

Skinn finally has the jumbo am/pm cleansers in a jumbo size with PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I have to add......what took so long if he says they are the core and most important of his items?

Who wants a flip top when you can have a pump. Even his hand sanitizer has a pump..................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

@catlover 

Have not bought anything by Skinn in ages as I was trying to use up my Isomers stash (almost there!).

However, I do need some new cleansers as the last time I bought Paula's Choice, I decided it was time for a change.

The bottles are smaller and the forumlation changed I think.  I don't have problem skin, but might give the Skinn cleansers a try.

Have you used them for a long time?  

Respected Contributor

I've only purchased once from Skinn since he came to HSN. Much better pricing and kits available when he was on Shop.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman I have used the cleansers for over 10 years. I love the Am one so much. The pm smells so good too and they really clean well without stripping the skin. Rinse easy too.

I agree, the prices were so much better on ShopHQ.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Esteemed Contributor

I bought my first Skinn product since Dimitri's been with HSN. I got the Poreless mask peel. It's very nice and does a good job. I do it once or twice a week and sometimes leave it on an hour. Easy to peel. 

Dimitri again doing DermaPeel as his TSV! Dimitri has upgraded his products and himself. He was far more interesting on ShopHQ.