Honored Contributor

Re: SISTERS - CAN YOU RELATE?

Wish I could relate to this post, I have one sister...who I will never speak to again. Long story...she is not a nice person...but I can appreciate those who do have a loving relationship with their sister. I would have loved that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

Lindsays Grandma,

Added to the mix,  the oldest and youngest of the family are boys!

Esteemed Contributor

Since I am the one who started this thread, it is only fair that I put in my version of sisterly love...or not.

I have one sister, we were the only two children.  We are ten  months and two weeks apart, considered twins.  It is amazing how completely different we are from one another.  We were never close friends, we fought a lot when we were very young but I understand that is not unusual.  She is controlling, even my beloved father agreed to that. 

I have lived on the west coast for 54 years while she is on the east coast, maybe two or three times a year we talk on the phone.  It is what it is but of course I would have loved it had it been different, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Since I am the one who started this thread, it is only fair that I put in my version of sisterly love...or not.

I have one sister, we were the only two children.  We are ten  months and two weeks apart, considered twins.  It is amazing how completely different we are from one another.  We were never close friends, we fought a lot when we were very young but I understand that is not unusual.  She is controlling, even my beloved father agreed to that. 

I have lived on the west coast for 54 years while she is on the east coast, maybe two or three times a year we talk on the phone.  It is what it is but of course I would have loved it had it been different, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

@Lindsays Grandma , Sounds very close to my situation, we are 11 months and 3 days apart, same town. People used to call us black and white because we are the complete opposites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**