Honored Contributor

and Xmas , wonder ?   Think they have shut down the programming already to resume the 26th at 7a.m.

Honored Contributor

Why?  Do you want to test them? 

I would imagine that one or two may be.  When you have a 24/7 operation (even with a short shutdown) you still need people overseeing the systems. That's where some volunteer to work it and some get stuck. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

don't think so

Esteemed Contributor

We'll find out, one way or another.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Perhaps one or two. Should be a slow night. We'll be going out after dark.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

and Xmas , wonder ?   Think they have shut down the programming already to resume the 26th at 7a.m.

@SharkE   It'd be easy to test by posting some "no no" subjects, but not me! I'm chicken!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mods working tonight ?

[ Edited ]

Let´s pretent that our parents are the Mods for this evening and  tomorrow  We´ll be on our best behavior.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04   Yes, as you said, let us all behave as mindful adults.  We already have people who are alone tonight and tomorrow, and whether they post or only read here, this is a good place for them to come and, hopefully, feel a little less lonely.

And if there is a moderator or two checking in let's make it peaceful for them.  They come through in the clinches for us in all sorts of ways, despite some of the grief they endure as part of their jobs.

aroc3435

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@SharkE   It'd be easy to test by posting some "no no" subjects, but not me! I'm chicken!!

Why would you want to do that?

Unless you LIKE the free for all of a couple of years ago.

If you are looking for that as a thrill, I am sort of sorry for you.

Honored Contributor
Some people have yet to grow up.